All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

That's pretty funny, but not as funny as when some genius gets the idea of shooting off bottle rockets with the stick shoved down into the crack of his ass. When the sparks start flying to hit the old meat and 2 veg you can bet he jumps like a puppet on a string. :thumleft:

Londo

LE
That's pretty funny, but not as funny as when some genius gets the idea of shooting off bottle rockets with the stick shoved down into the crack of his ass. When the sparks start flying to hit the old meat and 2 veg you can bet he jumps like a puppet on a string. :thumleft:
Seen a video clip of some clown African-American who put the stick of a small rocket down his japs eye .
How he screamed when the rocket flew off in a shower of sparks . I suspect not just from the hot sparks either :-x

endure

GCM
gend.JPG

endure

GCM
bad.jpeg

endure

GCM
Our local paper has got things sussed. They publish this and in a couple of weeks time they publish a news article telling us it's been burnt down. Two bites of the cherry ;-)

derbtel.JPG

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Our local paper has got things sussed. They publish this and in a couple of weeks time they publish a news article telling us it's been burnt down. Two bites of the cherry ;-)

View attachment 487735
The Mackworth one will be interesting.... the fat, white neandethals will want to burn it down, the swarthy Romanians will want the speed increase for sending the drug orders back to the wholesaler and facetiming the extended family back in the homeland....

endure

GCM
The Mackworth one will be interesting.... the fat, white neandethals will want to burn it down, the swarthy Romanians will want the speed increase for sending the drug orders back to the wholesaler and facetiming the extended family back in the homeland....

Oi! I grew up on Mackworth estate! ;-)

aardvark64

Old-Salt
This is 12 minutes of life you will never get back:

Dr Death

War Hero
1594106474270.png

Dr Death

War Hero
1594106964490.png

Oi! I grew up on Mackworth estate! ;-)
And you have the fecking nerve to post on America - it's all a bit odd!

You're dead to me!

Latest Threads