All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Who is that fat bastard ? Sorry, I live abroad and haven't given much of a **** about the media for ages.
Naomi Long, Leader of Sinn Fein v2.0, the Alliance Party.

At least it's only fireworks. 73 shot & 13 dead in Shitcongo. In 1 day.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Paging Earth...just what the **** is going on here ????

Ja mein freund, ist zer eingangfungausfarhtdoppelganger mit pommes frites fur ze kleine pimmel mannschaft! Es ist woods nicht sefiel polizei und ficker das fur eine soldatenspiel.
Hope that clears things up. Alles klar, ja?

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
107101274_3547119175315453_3353665829709371146_n.jpg

Dr Death

War Hero
1594029338892.png

Ciggie

GCM
You'd never guess that with the amout of shite you post on here bemoaning the place.
I don't usually do more than 2 hrs a day on the interweb, Arrse, gmail, Facefuck and whatever takes my interest, no tv, no radio, don't read the papers ( bar a glance at UK stuff when on the web)...and that is pretty much the same when I'm in the UK, except I do get the print paper: Telegraph for the crossword and the 'i' - is that still going? - same reason...my mate gets The Sun, bit of a daily ritual is browse our papers over a spliff or two, then swap over. I get the better end of the deal as my mate doesn't do crosswords. People don't believe me, but the Sun quickie is just as challenging as broadsheets, a fuck of alot more so than the shite The Guardian pass off.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't usually do more than 2 hrs a day on the interweb, Arrse, gmail, Facefuck and whatever takes my interest, no tv, no radio, don't read the papers ( bar a glance at UK stuff when on the web)...and that is pretty much the same when I'm in the UK, except I do get the print paper: Telegraph for the crossword and the 'i' - is that still going? - same reason...my mate gets The Sun, bit of a daily ritual is browse our papers over a spliff or two, then swap over. I get the better end of the deal as my mate doesn't do crosswords. People don't believe me, but the Sun quickie is just as challenging as broadsheets, a **** of alot more so than the shite The Guardian pass off.
Haven't you just gone into a new lockdown?

Ciggie

GCM
Illegal fireworks in Los Angeles on the 4th of July...
Illegal fireworks ? In central Europe they go berzerk with fireworks on New Year's Eve..it's like Beirut in the 80s. Not long after the fall of communism when things were still running very loose, '94 I think it was, someone set off a series of military parachute flares from a hill overlooking the city...very, er, impressive !!! The sound of semi-automatic fire at midnight wasn't unusual at the time as mafia unloaded mags at the sky to show off. Lovely times...really !

Ciggie

GCM
Haven't you just gone into a new lockdown?
I was going to mention in that post that just a while ago had an email from a mate in Cardiff including this : ' and new lockdown in Catalonia doesn't stretch to Barcelona ' and I thought 'Eh? What new lockdown???? ' Will find out in a bit, things don't seem particularly different, but things have been so fucked up for so long that you just dismiss everything as more fuckup, when will it ever stop ?
Edited to add: Just checked, nothing going on here, it's miles away, over an hour by train, but that doesn't mean they won't spring some as yet uninvented shite round here. Whilst on the subject, during the lockdown Dilbar, the third biggest private yacht in the world by square footage, owned by Russian oligarch Alisher Usmanov was parked in Barcelona, gone now. Inspiring to see that the rich are getting back to work as well. Putin parks his yacht here as well from time to time, usually next to or near Usmanov's.

Last edited:

Latest Threads