All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

endure

GCM
tits223.JPG

What's Harland and Wolff got to do with Fraser Island?
It's a little known fact that the occupant of cabin 2231 on the Titanic was a Mr F Island. He was travelling with his sister Tracy and their dog Baffin.

When the boat sank they formed an archipelago so that survivors could dry off whilst they awaited rescue.

True story, dat.

Last edited:

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
106995194_10158559489473524_4077185829380306945_o.jpg

Ciggie

GCM
June ... even I remember the successfully won VAT battle involving Jaffa Cakes ... won IIRC because Jaffa Cakes did not soften with age .where as biscuits do ..
Softening with age,eh? I've sometimes wondered about that. No, really. I'm talking about crisps here..having spent a great deal of time abroad, Europe mainly, I have noticed that when you have opened a bag ( a decent-sized bag it may be added...always thought that standard British crisp packs were for , well, munchkins) of European crisps they will keep crunchy for days if you keep the open end rolled up when not in use, and very often if you don't. British crisps however are soft and fucked within a few hours of opening...no idea why this is...must be some chemical additive they use and we don't...or...

Kirkz

LE
Softening with age,eh? I've sometimes wondered about that. No, really. I'm talking about crisps here..having spent a great deal of time abroad, Europe mainly, I have noticed that when you have opened a bag ( a decent-sized bag it may be added...always thought that standard British crisp packs were for , well, munchkins) of European crisps they will keep crunchy for days if you keep the open end rolled up when not in use, and very often if you don't. British crisps however are soft and fucked within a few hours of opening...no idea why this is...must be some chemical additive they use and we don't...or...
I think it's just you, I have no problem opening a big bag of Walkers sensations and having them last two or three days with the bag rolled up and an elastic band round it.

Screen Shot 2020-07-05 at 19.07.06.png

Ciggie

GCM
It's a little known fact that the occupant of cabin 2231 on the Titanic was a Mr F Island. He was travelling with his sister Tracy and their dog Baffin.

When the boat sank they formed an archipelago so that survivors could dry off whilst they awaited rescue.

True story, dat.
Indeed it is, mentioned in 'It Was Fine When It Left Us', the biography of William James Pirrie, chairman of Harland and Wolff. Really.

Who the fuçk takes days to eat a bag of crisps?

Latest Threads