Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

endure

GCM
voy.jpg

Kirkz

LE
You’re older than I had you down for, grandad.
Well I really am a Grandad, but I must point out that not long after taking my HGV the Army upgraded to Bedford TM's so I'm probably not as old as you are thinking.

TamH70

MIA
That raised a titter.

Turtles Making Out.jpg

Ciggie

GCM
This is a sign of the times on several levels. Universities....hahahahaha universities my arse, when I started uni I think there were about 32 universities in the UK, now there are around 136, which says alot about quality in itself...dealing in oxymorons like 'conditional unconditional' is pathetic and shows how low things have got. Guaranteeing a place before results and whatever those results turn out to be...piss-poor most likely..purely for choosing a particular cowboy outfit simply makes a farce out of matriculation exams, which is what they are anyway, with the DoE constantly dropping passmarks to hide their overwhelming incompetence. I am so glad my daughter attends a uni in the Czech Republic and my son most likely will as well, at worst Slovakia..at least some modicum of professionalism survives in education in mainland Europe.

Edited to add. and it is still free in several countries. In the UK you have to pay for shite.

Last edited:
Well I really am a Grandad, but I must point out that not long after taking my HGV the Army upgraded to Bedford TM's so I'm probably not as old as you are thinking.
Stepdaughters step kids..... Called me Grandad.

Until I threatened to drop the feckers on their faces. I hate kids.

But the cupboard is full of pop, Haribo and jaffa cakes. The feckers will be bouncing off the ceilings when they get home.

Fecking Grandad. Cheeky knuts.

cymraeg

War Hero

But the cupboard is full of pop, Haribo and jaffa cakes. The feckers will be bouncing off the ceilings when they get home.

At least you have your grooming products sorted

A man after my own heart, I remember getting my granddaughters a jar of compressed candyfloss, and the other on a jar of flying saucers, just before they got in the car for the journey from Fife to Lyneham
Son in law of the time was a C@nt , she's well rid of him. still get an inner smile when I think of the 7+hours of "are we there yet ?" he had to suffer

Kirkz

LE

I quite like being a grandad, it means I can give them back when they have hissy fits.
Thankfully they live over a hundred miles away so I don't get asked to do babysitting very often.

Latest Threads