All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

I give you an informative too. Bouncing Czech Bob Maxwell's daughter eh ? I refer to an unpopular post I made a while back..daughter of another prominent Jew involved in procuring underage sex victims. Hmmm. The yacht Fat Bob, bless him, fell off / jumped off / was pushed off ( I go for option 3 please Bob) was called The Lady Ghislaine presumably after his sweet, fragrant offspring.

Quite amusing, really, how the merely rich, like Maxwell and Andy, are desperate to lick the arses of the obscenely rich (usually that rich because they are obscenely crooked )

Question everything, yes.

Spend your life looking for reasons why you're oppressed, no.
No, no. I don’t do that. I was remarking on the Americans in the video I posted & Americans generally.
You’ve only got to look at the ones who stood outside their town hall with rifles after they were asked to stay indoors.
First reaction - oppression!

Shithouse Lineker gets PWNED on Twatter

A very similar thing
Myanmar jade mine landslide captured on video

A very similar thing happened in Tanzania in 1998, when at least 200 died; the rains started after a very dry season, the miners retreated to their crappy tunnels and the spoil tips above washed into the tunnels, killing the lot. The same thing has happened again a couple of times since. The Government lauds artisanal mining, as does the African Development Bank and the World Bank; it shows enthusiasm, or something.

The licence stank for months.

I give you an informative too. Bouncing Czech Bob Maxwell's daughter eh ? I refer to an unpopular post I made a while back..daughter of another prominent Jew involved in procuring underage sex victims. Hmmm. The yacht Fat Bob, bless him, fell off / jumped off / was pushed off ( I go for option 3 please Bob) was called The Lady Ghislaine presumably after his sweet, fragrant offspring.
I had a drink with the bloke who skippered that yacht - he hated working for Maxwell but the money was okay and he had been warned by him that if he left without "permission" he'd not only not get a reference but he'd badmouth him so expertly he'd never work again. When he was discovered missing the whole crew knew that they were in the crap. The guy never said a word to me about Maxwell or anything else that hadn't already been reported because he was clearly afraid of the rest of the family. He died as he lived - like a rat.