All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Ciggie

GCM
Instant Mash, they invented something that only meets half of what it claims to be.
Oh but Eggs old chap,it isn't even that good : it isn't instant and there is no mashing involved. To be fair, it does sound better than ' chemical sludge ready to eat with the other swill you torture your body with almost as soon as the kettle is boiled ( if you don't mind lumps of unhydrated powder) or after about 5 minutes of vigorous whipping with a large fork, preferrably garden variety,( with added milk to make it taste of something). Not quite so catchy, that.

Ciggie

GCM

Kirkz

LE
Myanmar jade mine landslide captured on video

Ciggie

GCM
Normally I don't bother with shite like this. A distant septic (female) relative is like a factory for this stuff on Facefuck. Most of it is shite, and most of that shite is girlie shite at that, but very occasionally she comes out with a good one, which I think this is,
75362274_3836855156326015_3716805513913913105_o.jpg

Ciggie

GCM
RIP Ghislaine Maxwell for next week.

View attachment 486665
I give you an informative too. Bouncing Czech Bob Maxwell's daughter eh ? I refer to an unpopular post I made a while back..daughter of another prominent Jew involved in procuring underage sex victims. Hmmm. The yacht Fat Bob, bless him, fell off / jumped off / was pushed off ( I go for option 3 please Bob) was called The Lady Ghislaine presumably after his sweet, fragrant offspring.

Ciggie

GCM
I saw this earlier. Fire at a reactor. Yep, 2020.

Nothing particularly alarming there. Not a reactor,a centrifuge, no fissile material or danger of more than very local contamination. Terry Pratchett worked as a press officer for BNF and afterwards said something along the lines of 'The truth is stranger than fiction and people wouldn't believe it if they were told.' Right encouraging that.

Latest Threads