All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Londo

LE
Bollocks. That's the style chart from an Afghani barber's with nationalities written on.
Afghan barbers ? So long as they don't say " Something for the weekend Sir "

Ciggie

GCM
You know a country is desperate when it has to produce lists like this. Still, every day a schoolday...no longer do I think that Canada only produces maple syrup, lumber and an edless succession of excruciatingly shite politicians.
106372060_3040214309387610_5177916635473139625_o.png

You know a country is desperate when it has to produce lists like this. Still, every day a schoolday...no longer do I think that Canada only produces maple syrup, lumber and an edless succession of excruciatingly shite politicians.View attachment 486630
Just food then, nothing actually world breaking.

ipso_facto

Old-Salt
People like this disturb me only half as much as the people who listen to them, believe them and give them money. I don't think it takes a qualification in psychiatry to see that they are clearly mentally ill and even potentially dangerous...

He looks insane, like a snake. But I suppose he's no better than the crazy witches who are trying to put a hex on President Trump. Apparently, they do the ritual every month.

You know a country is desperate when it has to produce lists like this. Still, every day a schoolday...no longer do I think that Canada only produces maple syrup, lumber and an edless succession of excruciatingly shite politicians.View attachment 486630
Instant Mash, they invented something that only meets half of what it claims to be.

Latest Threads