All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

At risk of as usual being accused of antisemitism when only relating facts ( remember those funny things? ), I have to say that Mr Cohen is playing to a Jewish audience,not a non Jewish one. Even as far back as Ali G, he was making fun of stupid goyim behaving like black people in the character itself, but more significantly pretty much all of his victims were (reasonably) influential non Jews, who, I suspect, if one dug deep enough, had done something to offend the Jewish community and were accordingly being humiliated and shown up as asses, which, it has to be said, he does rather well, notably Rhodes Boyson and 'caning'.

Borat hardly needs much explanation to a non Jewish audience in terms of revenge for insults and injuries, the same for his gay Austrian Bruno. He's very occasionally funny to me, but unfortunately I see too much of his motivation to find him particularly amusing. Anyway, have a bit of him mauling Boyson....

Cohen was very funny indeed when his particular schtick was making fun of the hypocritical. Sometimes he targeted people who merely reflected the common opinions of the time, and that was fair, I suppose. He then decided, against Comedy Rules, to abuse his audience, and that was Not Good Thing. For a very bright lad, he's managed to screw up his future.

Cohen was very funny indeed when his particular schtick was making fun of the hypocritical. Sometimes he targeted people who merely reflected the common opinions of the time, and that was fair, I suppose. He then decided, against Comedy Rules, to abuse his audience, and that was Not Good Thing. For a very bright lad, he's managed to screw up his future.
Considering he's worth over £100 million, he doesn't really need to work again.

Now this is a class ****-up! Set me wondering whether it's ever been done with a tank transporter...too ******* lazy to go through the Chieftans in BAOR thread...(really good one that, but pretty long so have been picking away at it from time to time.)View attachment 486122

(forgive the annoying voice over and the alleged comedians)

Last edited:
A formation of three BeAirForce Alouette III helicopters performed a formation flight.

One Alouette III will retire soon, the others in the course of 2021.

This was the last opportunity for these aircraft to fly together.

View attachment 486273
I really must be getting old.
I can remember putting slides of the Alouette III into my aircraft recognition instructions in 1973

Whining Civvy

War Hero
6 minutes and one post in between them!

Does nobody read this thread?
Previous post was posted whilst composing and posting post, so one post was not posted while other post posted, so therefore two post were posted during the same posting post time frame. (I read this post before posting)

Latest Threads