All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
View attachment 485897

Edited to add: ...and I still do ! Well, only for the serious bits on here, but I'm a good boy now, so a 64 shade set of soft pastels will do. ( A **** of alot more expensive, but my preferred medium when I get my finger out and do a bit of 'art' )
1593549319555.png

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
as an undergraduate, he wrote his thesis on the American Civil rights movement
so he is pretty clued up on that subject
he also took professional clown training
he has a sharp incisive wit, and could easily have been a Lawyer with his brain
... well I can't decide where the professional clown training works towards that.

All true though.
However there is something of the north London Jewish intelligentsia smugness and @Ciggie described it well. Very 'in your face' at times but any comeback gets taken as antisemitism and therefore justifies their attitude.

Jackie Mason and Joan Rivers have similarities, funny, cutting and sometimes even cruel - quick to mock, but just as quick or quicker to be offended.

Once you realise there's a degree of one way traffic it becomes a rather negative stereotype.
Yes, funny. We get your schtick.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Technically black is the absense of all light so not a colour, white is the combination of all coloured light, so not a colour in itself.

So that's light sorted then, what about pigments?

o_O

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

Londo

LE
Pity that the KKK was founded by Southern Democrats in opposition to the post-Lincoln and later Republican administrations. It's the Democrats' not so little dirty secret.
I've heard the same over time from several sources . Makes you wonder eh !

Pity that the KKK was founded by Southern Democrats in opposition to the post-Lincoln and later Republican administrations. It's the Democrats' not so little dirty secret.
Have an excellent as well.

Latest Threads