All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
...and an Excellent for memory faculties. I don't remember the incident at all, but June 2003 would have put me either in Poland or Slovakia, and like as not, with only five fatalities, it didn't make international news and I must have missed the print story....surely it went national...which suggests I was in SK as in Poland I had daily access to print news, Telegraph and Guardian mainly.
Not Czech Republic?

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
At risk of as usual being accused of antisemitism when only relating facts ( remember those funny things? ), I have to say that Mr Cohen is playing to a Jewish audience,not a non Jewish one. Even as far back as Ali G, he was making fun of stupid goyim behaving like black people in the character itself, but more significantly pretty much all of his victims were (reasonably) influential non Jews, who, I suspect, if one dug deep enough, had done something to offend the Jewish community and were accordingly being humiliated and shown up as asses, which, it has to be said, he does rather well, notably Rhodes Boyson and 'caning'.

Borat hardly needs much explanation to a non Jewish audience in terms of revenge for insults and injuries, the same for his gay Austrian Bruno. He's very occasionally funny to me, but unfortunately I see too much of his motivation to find him particularly amusing. Anyway, have a bit of him mauling Boyson....

I don't think he cares

222890fe405e35cb68816c32235326f0.jpg

Last edited:
I know of a young (well younger than me) black man who attended that rally in Heritage Park , not quite how it happened.

He is also not a member of a right-wing militia;
Damn your eyes man!

Are you seriously suggesting, for one minute, that the main stream media are not reporting the truth?

I've never heard such nonsense in all my life!

Ciggie

GCM
Not Czech Republic?

Don't remember that one either, but alot of what goes on in CZ is not reported in SK, and very much vice versa. I have related incidents that occurred particularly during the Meciar regime but also many afterwards to 'intellectual' ( that is, knowledgeable and educated ) Czechs in Prague who simply did not believe what I was telling them...until the Slovaks in company backed me up word for word. The Czechs were visibly stunned. So much for transparent media eh. I doubt the Slovak media would have touched that one...fatalities not Slavic, Czech Rep. military not at fault..non story.

Don't remember that one either, but alot of what goes on in CZ is not reported in SK, and very much vice versa. I have related incidents that occurred particularly during the Meciar regime but also many afterwards to 'intellectual' ( that is, knowledgeable and educated ) Czechs in Prague who simply did not believe what I was telling them...until the Slovaks in company backed me up word for word. The Czechs were visibly stunned. So much for transparent media eh. I doubt the Slovak media would have touched that one...fatalities not Slavic, Czech Rep. military not at fault..non story.
Bugger RIP.

Ciggie

GCM
Warning to those who like me are a little inclined to vertigo...do NOT watch. Why, oh why the fuck do people want to do anything like this except under extreme duress ?????

Londo

LE
Warning to those who like me are a little inclined to vertigo...do NOT watch. Why, oh why the **** do people want to do anything like this except under extreme duress ?????

I prefer to crap myself in the comfort of my own little room with a fitted soft close toilet seat thank you .

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Technically black is the absense of all light so not a colour, white is the combination of all coloured light, so not a colour in itself.

the speed of dark is faster than the speed of light though.

Latest Threads