All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Londo

LE
You can read it during a blackout too ( can I say that these days )
candling.jpg

Fkin wow! A whole 6 hours (average of 9000+ hrs divided by 1500 volunteers) over 2 months, just WOW!

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk
There are a lot of my fellow volunteers who are shielding or self isolating. A lot of calls we are getting stood down from due to suspected covid.

Kirkz

LE
Wasn't being flippant, just seems like a lot of faff for a bunch of twats with a few cans.
I didn't think it was a flippant remark, Satanists would want to use the site for rituals so they wouldn't disturb the stones from their positions or at least it's highly unlikely.
This is just the usual antisocial pisshead twats.

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
I didn't think it was a flippant remark, Satanists would want to use the site for rituals So they wouldn't disturb the stones from their positions or at least it's highly unlikely.
This is just the usual antisocial pisshead twats.
I got a bollocking when my section moved some stones in Cyprus. As if I was the first to move them

ExREME.TECH

War Hero

endure

GCM
trimp.jpg

I have said before that this was when BBC Comedy was probably at its peak and this series really did confirm that in the Political / Government Bubble fact was stranger than fiction .... probably still true today .... decades later ... so another taster ...

Londo

LE
You probably can but it is a bit of an oxymoron isn’t it... it should be black in or light out to describe darkness and black out or light in to describe the opposite.
I shall toddle off to give that some thought :thanks:

Latest Threads