All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

TamH70

MIA
One of my favourite YouTubers with his acerbic point of view on the current riots and shit in the States:

I swear he's an American ARRSER.

Kirkz

LE
One of my favourite YouTubers with his acerbic point of view on the current riots and shit in the States:

I swear he's an American ARRSER.
Is he short of time?
He speaks so fast I can barely understand what the twats trying to say, that along with his Septic analogies, most of which I've never heard of so don't understand makes him an annoying cunt.
Don't think I'll be watching any more of him.

TamH70

MIA
Is he short of time?
He speaks so fast I can barely understand what the twats trying to say, that along with his Septic analogies, most of which I've never heard of so don't understand makes him an annoying ****.
Don't think I'll be watching any more of him.
Fair dos. I've been listening and watching his stuff for some years now, so I'm used to him. His usual field is music, film and game reviews and rants, - he did one of the best retrospective documentaries I've seen about the band "Queen", for example - but some of his political stuff is worth watching as far as I'm concerned.

TamH70

MIA
Isn't there a quote in a film that compares humans to a virus on this planet? Sometimes I wonder.
Yeah. The first film in "The Matrix" trilogy.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Another story in the same newspaper, us volunteers getting a pat on the back. ;)
Fkin wow! A whole 6 hours (average of 9000+ hrs divided by 1500 volunteers) over 2 months, just WOW!

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

ExREME.TECH

War Hero

Kirkz

LE

I've visited hundreds of ancient sites, specifically stone circles and standing stones.
While Doll Tor is listed as a stone circle it looks way to small and to me looks more like a destroyed or robbed cairn, if it is a destroyed cairn then that is someones grave and they have desicrated it.

Latest Threads