All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

TamH70

MIA

Bob Upndown

War Hero
1028 hours now, still not a single call.
I'll see your 1028 and raise you 1250...aaaaaaaand not a single call either. I guess I might be able to grab some sleep now :p

I'll see your 1028 and raise you 1250...aaaaaaaand not a single call either. I guess I might be able to grab some sleep now :p
1076, nothing, zip, zilch, nada!

JackSofty

War Hero
Are you sure that’s not a variation of the John Prescott/Peter Mandelson, mushy peas/guacamole mix up?
Are you sure that’s not a variation of the John Prescott/Peter Mandelson, mushy peas/guacamole mix up?
That reminds me of when Prescott held up a large jar containing a, seemingly dead, crab to a television camera with the words 'Do you know what his name is? He's called called Peter. Are you going to get on to the National Executive Peter?'
My local at the time was just yards from Mandleson's gaff and the day afterwards a large plastic crab appeared prominently amongst the spirit bottles.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

I was there:

That reminds me of when Prescott held up a large jar containing a, seemingly dead, crab to a television camera with the words 'Do you know what his name is? He's called called Peter. Are you going to get on to the National Executive Peter?'
My local at the time was just yards from Mandleson's gaff and the day afterwards a large plastic crab appeared prominently amongst the spirit bottles.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds
I remember that. I don’t know which was more amusing, that or the sight of Prezza’s corpulent form trying to burst out of his wet suit.

Edit. I may be mixing up two different Prescott stories.

Latest Threads