All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Londo

LE
A) Yes she does.
B) No it isn't.
Life is to short to watch that when you could be having a **** about the bird with the big norks.
I tried but the wife started shouting at me and throwing things :-(

Kirkz

LE
I tried but the wife started shouting at me and throwing things :-(
Next time get the wife to wank you off but don't let her know you're thinking about the bird with the big norks.

Londo

LE
Next time get the wife to **** you off but don't let her know you're thinking about the bird with the big norks.
OK . I'll try that in a few days when she calms down .

Firing HE on an instrumented ballistics range would require a lot of paint and rewiring between shots hence the "Blue Circle" filling.. for which a fuze is optional!
Thanks. I was pretty sure it was an inert round, but I had thought that the spinning lifting eye would cause a distortion in the ballistics of the round.

A question for the hive mind.
He made himself look like an utter dick, yet only he knew about it.
So why did he put it out onto the interweb where the whole world can see how utterly stupid he is?
What am I missing?
Probably was a live stream and someone else sent it out. It's how this guy's video made it out to the internet.

The dude burnt his apartment and his neighbours apartments down, killing two of them, and presumably destroyed the laptop in the process.

Last edited:

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Strange. The last clip of the artillery round in slo-mo is strange, the fuse seems to be not fitted, as you can clearly see a lifting eye.
Its a test, hence the high speed camera being used to film it.

I was more curious at the total absence of any yaw, it is perfectly stabilised. Even a 5.56 has about 1 degree of yaw.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I hate prank videos as they're generally set ups and unfunny as ****.
I won't be watching this one unless the girl with the huge bangers actually appears somewhere in it.
Can some advise if:
A) She actually does
B) it's worth it.
the hide the finger trick with granny was not set up !
she chundered over the carpet

Latest Threads