All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

I will, however.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds
Please post Pics when completed .... unless it explodes .... if nothing posted will assume the worst .

Where's the seat for the rear gunner?
He straddles the tube, with his arse over the touch hole* to keep it dry. Clever blokes those Swiss. They make good cuckoo clocks as well you know.

*Euphemisms R Us.

He straddles the tube, with his arse over the touch hole* to keep it dry. Clever blokes those Swiss. They make good cuckoo clocks as well you know.
*Euphemisms R Us.
Ah ... the Swiss and Cuckoo Clocks ... how that reflects on their National achievements ... as perceived by Harry Lime ( Orson Welles ) in The Third Man ...

I did exactly that the other day. Overfilled my Zippo and lit it too quickly. My hand burst into flames.
A question for the hive mind.
He made himself look like an utter dick, yet only he knew about it.
So why did he put it out onto the interweb where the whole world can see how utterly stupid he is?
What am I missing?

A question for the hive mind.
He made himself look like an utter dick, yet only he knew about it.
So why did he put it out onto the interweb where the whole world can see how utterly stupid he is?
What am I missing?
Doesn't matter how much of a dick you make yourself look. All that matters is the number of views and likes.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Ah ... the Swiss and Cuckoo Clocks ... how that reflects on their National achievements ... as perceived by Harry Lime ( Orson Welles ) in The Third Man ...

Cuckoo clocks originated in the Schwarz Wald in Deutschland. Pint of Pedant for me and a Jägermeister for my little friend. :drunken::drunken:

Latest Threads