All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

I think we need a 'cut-off date' for when previous posts expire. I would propose a year as being reasonable for everyone apart from Evdhimong and Kirkz. who both live in the past.

Kirkz

LE
I think we need a 'cut-off date' for when previous posts expire. I would propose a year as being reasonable for everyone apart from Evdhimong and Kirkz. who both live in the past.
Only because you're losing your memory, senile old cunt.

ExREME.TECH

War Hero

Kirkz

LE
There is some seriously dodgy "humour" being posted on here of late.

OK thats enough, I cant do this anymore, i'll come back to this thread once some of you have died off and those with a sense of humour are posting again.
You'll be dead before that happens.

OK thats enough, I cant do this anymore, i'll come back to this thread once some of you have died off and those with a sense of humour are posting again.
What was wrong with @arfah's - I thought it was funny. Please tell me it's not because it wasn't Woke.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Dual Survival is another cracking series with Dave Canterbury and Cody Lundin.
Dave Canterburys house burned down end of last week

Cody lives in a wierd mother of a house made from tyres and dirt.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
This reminds me of an episode of A Cook on the Wild Side, in which chef Hugh Farnley-Whitingstall tries to catch catch crows so that he can try cooking crows breasts. He eventually manages and as far as I recall it was good (it certainly looked nice red meat) but a heck of a lot of effort and he didn't seem keen to try again anytime soon. Hugh offered something refreshingly new to telly cooking shows back then and if he did nothing else that series was a stand out.

More recently, former RAF helicopter pilot and Chief Survival Officer John Hudson was in a survival duel with former Army Captain Ed Stafford, when he made a field expedient catapult from a forked stick and a condom he pilfered from one of the production or camera crew and killed a crow with it! The ignition of his fire was made easier having dipped some cloth in a jerry can of fuel at the back of the truck that got them to the start of the exercise. He also used tallow/fat from the corpse of an animal he found dead near an underground water source which helped a lot due to lack of kindling if I recall correctly. He got his water further upstream. Bloody brilliant. That one episode is a survival masterclass.
if you can find it look up 'Dude your screwed' hudson proves his legendary status being dropped in a mexican sinkhole and having to find his way out.

the whole series is very funny and imformative.

Flounce?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I remember visiting this museum when working in York, sadly it closed and the collection resides in Japan
although they have plenty of skilled people there to maintain the artifacts

IIRC it was tucked out of the way near coulton wasn't it?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads