All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Kirkz

LE
Kitten born with 2 faces.

Yeah, watching that too, the last one in the swamp was hilarious.
Those two characters work really well as a team but I remember when there was initially a certain amount of WTF? between them at each others differing ideas. They learned to overcome the differences and appreciate each other strengths and that makes the show so much better for it.

endure

GCM

Kirkz

LE
Those two characters work really well as a team but I remember when there was initially a certain amount of WTF? between them at each others differing ideas. They learned to overcome the differences and appreciate each other strengths and that makes the show so much better for it.
It's just his manner, he's piss funny. Loved it when he asked "did you see the film with all the crickits chirping then they suddenly stopped"
"No"
"Oh! Doesn't matter then.

Kirkz

LE
Is there an old survival show thread we can resurrect or should we start a new one?
Pretty sure there's a Ray mears and Bear Grylls thread somewhere, iirc

Pretty sure there's a Ray mears and Bear Grylls thread somewhere, iirc
Here we go. I trawled this lot from five pages of search results. I haven't bothered to zero the pages as some are contextual and anyway navigation should be easy enough. If anyone wants to tidy up or update the list go ahead.

HE117

LE
Teach it to write and it would make an excellent Company clerk.
Wrong species.. it needs to be the bovine version I understand?

endure

GCM
dog.jpg

aardvark64

War Hero

Kirkz

LE
Here we go. I trawled this lot from five pages of search results. I haven't bothered to zero the pages as some are contextual and anyway navigation should be easy enough. If anyone wants to tidy up or update the list go ahead.

Probably go with the Island thread as that's about the closest to Dual Survival.
I also watch Marooned with Ed Stafford and Naked and Afraid and The Beast.

Londo

LE
See christenings can still take place with social distancing
christanings.jpg

Latest Threads