All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

It must be getting hard for Andrew Doyle to mock woke culture

Apparently diffy an enzyme that metabolises alcohol swiftly. Enzyme more prevalent among Caucasian types. Pissed after two beers and don't know when to stop kind of thing.
Also, apparently, I have read that a course of some strong antibiotics can inhibit these enzymes, which are known as dehydrogenases . For weeks after you get leathered on two sniffs. Luckily most people recover within a few months.

Apparently diffy an enzyme that metabolises alcohol swiftly. Enzyme more prevalent among Caucasian types. Pissed after two beers and don't know when to stop kind of thing.
Chibuku erases any such enzymes, then motivates dangerous conduct on mining machinery. Vicious circle, especially on crushers.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
At Capel le Ferne, German Artist and Sculptor , Wolfram Kastner, has installed a Stainless Steel Focke Wulf 190
its pretty stunning to see according to a mate who visited
notice its location Behind the two Great single seat fighters of the R.A.F.
very symbolic

1590276202722.png

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
At Capel le Ferne, German Artist and Sculptor , Wolfram Kastner, has installed a Stainless Steel Focke Wulf 190
very symbolic

View attachment 475983
Said "Focke Wulf 190" is actually a Junkers Ju87 Stuka.

Londo

LE
Said "Focke Wulf 190" is actually a Junkers Ju87 Stuka.
So it was a fokker after all
Edit ....
All German planes can be Fokkers if their behind you .

very symbolic

View attachment 475983
The Focke Wulf 190 was doing a strafing run on the two RAF fighters? :? (The German plane is missing some badging too)
Focke-Wulf Fw 190 A-5.JPG

Last edited:

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Annoyingly Fokker are Dutch - and always have been, although zee Germans did build some aircraft parts in their factories once captured - Ju-82 from memory plus some others
Focke-Wulf was a German company that made the Fw 190, they were fokkers but not Fokker's

A Ju87, shurely? And a little puzzling, although it's appropriate that it's kneeling.
There is some appallingly vile sculpture blighting the land (I don't include this) which should be torn up and scrapped. Art, including sculpture should celebrate beauty, not ugliness. The Spanish seem to love that; I used to pass a huge but foul and amateurishly conceived thing on my way into Las Palmas from the airport, and all it engendered was depression.

Unremarkable

War Hero
I'm halfway through David Reich's Who We Are and How We Got Here.

In it he makes an interesting assertion. The best technology for DNA research sits principally in Western laboratories, but the owners of ancient asian DNA samples are on the whole resistant to anyone other than indigenous scientists doing the research. So the asian genome is comparatively poorer in both quality and quantity.

Similar resistance is also found among some First American tribes who take the view that they have been exploited enough by the white invader; DNA samples were taken in the 90s but the promised healthcare benefits that they would produce never materialised.
I've heard about two examples of East Asian countries and their attitude problem; the Japanese are so convinced of Yamato supremacy that when the World's oldest pottery fragments were found there, they concluded that the technology must have originated on the mainland. Anyone but the Jomon. The ancestors of the Yamato were not in Japan in those early days...
The Chinese, on the other hand, were reluctant to allow Western researchers to investigate certain burials in Xingjiang, despite preliminary work showing them to be Indo European, in case it stirred up trouble with the Uyghur.

I reckon after all this Covid-19 malarky I will be an ideal choice to go on the Mars mission. Think about it, you won't be allowed to go outside for weeks on end, every day will be spent sitting on your backside looking at a computer, and from start to finish your food and drink will be frozen, processed or bottled....

Latest Threads