All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Give this University Challenge contestant an honourary Arrse membership!

Last edited:
I've heard that trotted out more than once. I can distinctly remember being asked why we weren't on their side, as they were defending western Europe against another Ottoman invasion.
The Ottoman thing was fairly fanciful, but there's no disputing Serbs took a kicking off both Croats and Albanians within what was then living memory.

If your dad can remember his local priest being decapitated with a logging saw by the neighbours, it's bound to colour your view on brotherhood and unity.

The finger should also be waggled at the ground crew or who ever strapped the passenger in for not making sure everything was secured.
When questioned the Chief Ground Crew responsible gestured . . .

dlrg

LE

"Courage: for all who today fight for us in the frontline" by the Italian artist Milo Manara
"Courage: for all who fight for us in the frontline" by the Italian artist Milo Manara

Sorry and all but I find that sort of stuff plain Tacky!

(For context, Mrs dlrg is a Doc & I work for the German Red Cross)

Last edited:

"Courage: for all who today fight for us in the frontline" by the Italian artist Milo Manara
That's vomit inducing bøllocks.

Clealry it's not the NHS, as she's not morbidly obese, nor is she a Filipino or Indian

"Courage: for all who fight for us in the frontline" by the Italian artist Milo Manara

Sorry and all but I find that sort of stuff plain Tacky!

(For context, Mrs dlrg is a Doc & I work for the German Red Cross)
It's nauseating Facebook wanker shite.

Other threads maybe appropriate

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
92284441_10157917564035202_451597115181760512_n.jpg