All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

I agree with most of that apart from the dance floor.

I would rather stuff wasps up my arse than get on a dance floor. All the black dudes nicked the rhythm before I got to the front of the line when it was dished out.
And if you took all the TV advertising literally, you'd have to conclude that they - also - got all the wives :( !!

I would rather stuff wasps up my arse than get on a dance floor. All the black dudes nicked the rhythm before I got to the front of the line when it was dished out.
Most romantic turn of phrase there, old chap :)

”Would you care to dance, my love?”

”I’d rather stuff wasps up my arse” :)

49er

On ROPS
On ROPs

Snap. I've got all the rhythm of an old fuel starved Diesel cement mixer.

Londo

LE
I didn't get it either and I watched it twice because I thought I'd missed something that might be vaguely funny.
I thought it funny when I first saw it thereafter not so much . On reflection I wish I had not posted it now .

I discounted the parrots as they’re not animals.
Greetings and Good morning,
Roadster280 your post has been brought to the attention of the Cuñtology department for deliberation.

Roadster280 it is the departments opinion that you're a stupid cünt.
I tell you this to alleviate your ignorance. If no one tells you, You won't know and will spread your stupid cuñtery everywhere you go.
Inflicting innocent folk with your stupid cüntish ways.
In this time of global crisis it is the departments belief that you can contribute to fighting the pandemic by digging a hole, jumping in and slitting your throat.

Yours sincerly

BugsyIV

Cüntologist to the stars, and the crowned heads of Europe.

Greetings and Good morning,
Roadster280 your post has been brought to the attention of the Cuñtology department for deliberation.

Roadster280 it is the departments opinion that you're a stupid cünt.
I tell you this to alleviate your ignorance. If no one tells you, You won't know and will spread your stupid cuñtery everywhere you go.
Inflicting innocent folk with your stupid cüntish ways.
In this time of global crisis it is the departments belief that you can contribute to fighting the pandemic by digging a hole, jumping in and slitting your throat.

Yours sincerly

BugsyIV

Cüntologist to the stars, and the crowned heads of Europe.
Selective quoting is nobody’s friend.

Had you read or quoted the entire post, you’d have seen that I said I wasn’t sure if birds were animals or not.

You stupid cünt.

Nothing on there makes sense to us grumpy, reclusive old cunts.

However, this lockdown shit is a piece of piss for us...

Selective quoting is nobody’s friend.

Had you read or quoted the entire post, you’d have seen that I said I wasn’t sure if birds were animals or not.

You stupid cünt.
The fact you didn't know for sure was the clear evidence to the department that you are thicker than a stroke victim who also has Down syndrome.

Latest Threads