All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
You'll have to give me a clue, I have no interest in Wendyball.

Mr Hull, 63, who was best known in the 1970s for his double act with his aggressive puppet Emu, was under the drink-drive limit when he fell through an adjoining greenhouse.

He was watching Manchester United in the European Cup with his 19-year-old son Oliver.

Oliver told the inquest: "He said he would go up and fix the aerial. I was to stay and tell him when the signal was good by leaning out of the window and shouting."

He said his father often went out onto the roof to adjust the aerial when the reception was bad.

Oliver said he heard a "light thud" followed by a heavy thud. He found his father lying on the floor and alerted the emergency services.

I think they were always in that mindset. A rather paranoid bunch, although in fairness their neighbours have historically been out to get them.
I've heard that trotted out more than once. I can distinctly remember being asked why we weren't on their side, as they were defending western Europe against another Ottoman invasion.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Shoppers when they finally get into the supermarket . It was suppost to be funny but perhaps you are right .
My post deleted

Kirkz

LE
Shoppers when they finally get into the supermarket . It was suppost to be funny but perhaps you are right .
I didn't get it either and I watched it twice because I thought I'd missed something that might be vaguely funny.

Latest Threads