All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
alright alright, settle down petal.

Don't post such stupid nonsense if you dont want your posts to be challenged.
Yes everything on this thread is sooooo true, someone has cabin fever..

Last edited:
Not at all like Srebrenica. That’s more or less down to the CO of DUTCHBAT (2nd rotation).

Goražde, on the other hand, could be laid at the feet of the UN SRSG, Yakushi Akashi.
I'll agree to an extent, but not entirely. I was in Bos at the time in an UNMO support role. The Dutch CO called COM UNPROFOR, Gen Janvier, asking for clarification of the ROE so that he could exert force. Gen Janvier called the UN in NY to be told, in essence, that there was no-one around until Monday and could he hold off until then.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
I used the number of families instead of the ONS figure for households. That's why I got 19.1 million
Mate it's a losing battle.

He ain't a key worker so MH...

Not at all like Srebrenica. That’s more or less down to the CO of DUTCHBAT (2nd rotation).

Goražde, on the other hand, could be laid at the feet of the UN SRSG, Yakushi Akashi.
I blame the French commander of the UN forces, denying arty, armour and air support to the Dutch forces on the ground due to behind the scenes deals between the French government and the Serbs to secure the release of French citizens held by them.

Latest Threads