All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

jmb3296

Old-Salt
Great visiting spot.
Trouble is, even although it's 10 mins car journey from us ( which is fekked just now anyhow) it's where that God awful Outlander was filmed so swarms of too-rust ram it. Or did....
And before that Mel gibson’s hamlet tourists, much fewer but still annoying and then outlander...

Londo

LE
If you look up IKS Exploration on YouTube they’ve got quite a few videos of old fortresses etc. Mainly on the south coast. Some of their stuff is tin foil hat worthy (Geiger counters near Sizewell) but a lot is of interest.
They also visit old air bases, go into ROC posts & have a series of videos about Greenham Common.
Scroll back through their hundreds of videos.
Seen quite a few of their videos . Also when younger visited many of the old Victorian forts on the south coast although my exploration is limited to the internet these days .

Seen quite a few of their videos . Also when younger visited many of the old Victorian forts on the south coast although my exploration is limited to the internet these days .
Just get a new section up and running Londo, leave the philistines to it.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Piss off to a new thread

FB_IMG_1585853007315.jpg

Londo

LE
As promised one last small castle .Perhaps tomorrow I shall do a list of my favorite large castles ;)

You Filistine we is talking about history here .
But you have given me an idea about starting a thread on Victorian forts , fixtures and fittings . Palmerston's Follies anyone ?
Mine‘s a pint of the Suthwyk Ales brew of the same name.
ETA: Palmerston’s Folly, that is.

Last edited:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
As promised one last small castle .Perhaps tomorrow I shall do a list of my favorite large castles ;)
I was there just last month.
I didn't think it was anything special

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
What of PISS OFF is confusing you?

Latest Threads