All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Pfft. It'll be cloudy all month. Guaranteed.
That may be the least of our problems . . . . ;) .

" . . the strange comet Atlas . . about half the size of the Sun . . (with a) . . rocky icy core . . on its way towards the Sun . . "

I'm now worried, that as it melts it could extinguish a significant proportion of the sun !! ;) .

" . . the strange comet Atlas . . about half the size of the Sun . . (with a) . . rocky icy core . . on its way towards the Sun . . "

I'm now worried, that as it melts it could extinguish a significant proportion of the sun !! ;) .
Hopefully, it reaches the sun at night. I shall pray to the gods.

Something doesn't add up there :rolleyes:

Edit - the gas envelope and tail combined might be half the size of the Sun at their largest. Not quite the same thing.
Agreed. Especially as most of the gaseous envelope is almost a vacuum.

Never mind that, imagine the panic if it's seen in some of the less civilised parts of the world. India, Sub-Saharan Africa, Hull, etc.

Great short April Fool's Day video from LockPickingLawyer. I wonder if he might be an American Arrser?

Latest Threads