All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

aardvark64

Old-Salt
90441320_3336965059664384_730651074662236160_n[1].jpg

I aint got it so I can't spread it. Considering what it is supposed to be, it should have died out in a fortnight...plus...do bear in mind that it has been around for somewhat longer if the media are to be believed and if memory serves right. Buggered if I know how I am likely to contract it when every other dull ****** in a tatty plastic uniform on the transport system is carrying a spray bottle full of...well, **** knows what actually, doubt if they do. Interestingly, apart from being at the lower end of the food chain the most people I see on public trans are immigrants....people from countries, in other words, which suffer from far more serious things every day of every year and can perhaps take what this really is at face value.
You may feel fine vut it is perfectly possible that you have been infected and arw asymptomatic and thus capable of infecting others.

You may feel fine but what about the guy with diabetes that touches the same door handle as you or the elderly couple you go near.

Its really selfish.

You may feel fine vut it is perfectly possible that you have been infected and arw asymptomatic and thus capable of infecting others.

You may feel fine but what about the guy with diabetes that touches the same door handle as you or the elderly couple you go near.

Its really selfish.

You do know he is probably dead now. Or drunk. Or drugged up. It may be hard to tell.

same with corned beef, vanished.

My wife had a root in my tins cupboard and found 3...... she says they are selling on E- bay for £10 each.
3 x 10- pounds = 30 beer tokens. Not bad. I'll bet you could squeeze them for more if they are really desperate. 8) ;);)

Latest Threads