All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Hopefully, others will also Sign & Share . . .

Please SIGN: Prosecute Brazilian President Bolsonaro for genocide!

Dear friends of the rainforests,

Brazilian lawyers and human rights activists are calling on the International Criminal Court in The Hague to open an investigation into President Bolsonaro for inciting crimes against humanity and the murder of the 300 indigenous peoples of the South American country.

Bolsonaro is a right-wing hatemonger who has described indigenous people as “animals in a zoo”, “prehistoric men”, and an obstacle to Brazil’s development. His stated aim is to exploit the indigenous peoples’ protected areas, opening them to mining companies, loggers, soy farmers, cattle breeders and the sugar cane industry.

Please sign our petition and speak out against this grave threat to the physical safety and ancestral lands of nearly one million Brazilian indigenous people.

View attachment 460755

Thanks a lot for the dumb on my reply.
I was actually being (I had hoped) quite diplomatic.

TBH, I don't give a fück what the Brazilians do to each other, and asking someone in the UK in the midst of the worst crisis since WW2 to sign a petition, asking some dagos to be nice to some other bunch of primitive dagos in far off dagoland is really taking the piss.

NOTE TO MODS: This is not racist. . . just far away.

(I don't know why those two commas were put in that sentence)

Just to pass the time!:

Latest Threads