Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
91228664_10157154994836588_6213428517384749056_n.jpg

endure

GCM
liz.jpg

Hopefully, others will also Sign & Share . . .

Please SIGN: Prosecute Brazilian President Bolsonaro for genocide!

Dear friends of the rainforests,

Brazilian lawyers and human rights activists are calling on the International Criminal Court in The Hague to open an investigation into President Bolsonaro for inciting crimes against humanity and the murder of the 300 indigenous peoples of the South American country.

Bolsonaro is a right-wing hatemonger who has described indigenous people as “animals in a zoo”, “prehistoric men”, and an obstacle to Brazil’s development. His stated aim is to exploit the indigenous peoples’ protected areas, opening them to mining companies, loggers, soy farmers, cattle breeders and the sugar cane industry.

Please sign our petition and speak out against this grave threat to the physical safety and ancestral lands of nearly one million Brazilian indigenous people.

1585428445356.png

Hopefully, others will also Sign & Share . . .

Please SIGN: Prosecute Brazilian President Bolsonaro for genocide!

Dear friends of the rainforests,

Brazilian lawyers and human rights activists are calling on the International Criminal Court in The Hague to open an investigation into President Bolsonaro for inciting crimes against humanity and the murder of the 300 indigenous peoples of the South American country.

Bolsonaro is a right-wing hatemonger who has described indigenous people as “animals in a zoo”, “prehistoric men”, and an obstacle to Brazil’s development. His stated aim is to exploit the indigenous peoples’ protected areas, opening them to mining companies, loggers, soy farmers, cattle breeders and the sugar cane industry.

Please sign our petition and speak out against this grave threat to the physical safety and ancestral lands of nearly one million Brazilian indigenous people.

View attachment 460755

TBH, none of them appear to be starving . . . quite the opposite.

M'son has started a Kickstarter to support his new gaming venture, partly about mental health and music.
I've put the link below if anyone wants to support.
View attachment 460561

MODS. If this is wrong, please remove or move.
Roykfern , the game intro
Is that your voice doing the story narration at the beginning? I watched it, it has potential to do well byt i'd drop the whole "mental health" thing from the marketing full stop. Nobody except public libraries or hospitals want to mix healthcare and gaming. They can still weave their mental health stuff into the game but just dont advertise it. Depression does not spark those positive emotions that lead to people purchasing things, unless it's drugs or self help books.

Serious questions though, if a person chips in £1 or £1000 and the game makes £20 Million, do the backers get a share of the profit or a stake in the company or anything like that?

It seems like we are replacing selling company shares or investments for crowd funding where the backers get a tshirt or something instead.

I'll give them a few quid anyway because i like supporting homegrown industry.

Is that your voice doing the story narration at the beginning? I watched it, it has potential to do well byt i'd drop the whole "mental health" thing from the marketing full stop. Nobody except public libraries or hospitals want to mix healthcare and gaming. They can still weave their mental health stuff into the game but just dont advertise it. Depression does not spark those positive emotions that lead to people purchasing things, unless it's drugs or self help books.

Serious questions though, if a person chips in £1 or £1000 and the game makes £20 Million, do the backers get a share of the profit or a stake in the company or anything like that?

It seems like we are replacing selling company shares or investments for crowd funding where the backers get a tshirt or something instead.

I'll give them a few quid anyway because i like supporting homegrown industry.
It is indeed my dulcet tones.
I tend to agree with dropping the mental health thing, but he's had a hard time over the last 10 years, and he wants to make a big thing of it.
I think the Kickstarter is just to get them started in the business. The rules forbid any equity transfer, but I'll ask my boy for some more details and let you know.
I'm a bit tickled about him asking me to do a lot of the voiceovers. He refused point blank however, when I offered to do my Sean Connery voishe

It is indeed my dulcet tones.
I tend to agree with dropping the mental health thing, but he's had a hard time over the last 10 years, and he wants to make a big thing of it.
I think the Kickstarter is just to get them started in the business. The rules forbid any equity transfer, but I'll ask my boy for some more details and let you know.
I'm a bit tickled about him asking me to do a lot of the voiceovers. He refused point blank however, when I offered to do my Sean Connery voishe

The voice acting you did was genuinely really good, it's rare that anyone says anything nice to another user on this site but yous sound like a quirky Billy Connolly and it goes really well with the story. Good job.

I feel dirty now that I have said something nice.

The voice acting you did was genuinely really good, it's rare that anyone says anything nice to another user on this site but yous sound like a quirky Billy Connolly and it goes really well with the story. Good job.

I feel dirty now that I have said something nice.
Here we go.

Scrub yourself down with this scrubber.

Annoying bloke, amazing wankave.

Very annoying bloke.
He's only built one entrance/exit and the hatch opens out. Once in he's inside it wouldn't take much to trap him inside. A garden roller or some such.

Latest Threads