All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
What exactly is this?
Looks like some tramp being attacked by a roll of carpet.
It's a tramp being attacked by a roll of carpet

APFSDS give the infantry more to worry about. Catching one of those petals will certainly make your eyes water.
You are either inside the tank or stood well away from it...

There's no other safe option. Hiding behind a tank for cover is fine until it reverses in a hurry...

Mary Hinge

Old-Salt
It's a tramp being attacked by a roll of carpet
"The Prime Minister’s senior adviser was filmed running across Downing Street today, shortly after Boris Johnson announced that he had tested positive for coronavirus."

Kirkz

LE
"The Prime Minister’s senior adviser was filmed running across Downing Street today, shortly after Boris Johnson announced that he had tested positive for coronavirus."
So it's a tramp running away from a roll of carpet.
Is it supposed to be funny?

aardvark64

Old-Salt
Dominic Cummings imagined as Indiana Jones plundering the Temple of Doom, while being chased by the rolling corona-virus of doom. Yeah, I think that's hilarious.

Who knew, indeed?

ETA: I'd buy one if it had police, fire brigade, paramedics, posties, and armed forces as well :tp::thumleft:
Yep, because those individuals generate enough tax to pay for the wages and infrastructure they need. Usual simplistic bar room bore trite, ill thought through mawkish crap

HAHAHA
I think that the motorists idea of exercise may vary slightly with every one elses
quite a few people are missing their outdoor recreations I gather
and no I dont mean Yoga

Lightweight..... what about this shower of shite ?

Kirkz

LE
Dominic Cummings imagined as Indiana Jones plundering the Temple of Doom, while being chased by the rolling corona-virus of doom. Yeah, I think that's hilarious.
Each to their own, it may have made sense if I knew who Dominic Cummquat was and why it was referenced to some thirty odd year old film.

I would:

Each to their own, it may have made sense if I knew who Dominic Cummquat was and why it was referenced to some thirty odd year old film.
Crikey, you're a proper atmosphere hoover aren't you? You don't get or maybe don't like the joke, so try to de-construct it in order that no-one else can either.

You need to get out a bit more.

Last edited:

Latest Threads