All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

#clapforourcarers......... what dumb cnut thought out that one to salute our brave medical personnel ?
All over my local FB page like a rash, video doing it and send it in. Hhhhhhmmmm.

#clapforourcarers......... what dumb cnut thought out that one to salute our brave medical personnel ?
Would it be wrong, at 8.00pm, when everyone is supposed to open their windows and doors to clap for the NHS, for me to jog down the middle of the road, maybe holding aloft an old subbuteo trophy, so I can feel what it's like to have won something?

Or the plumber needs a part to repair said shitter.
Yes, because hundreds of thousands of shitters break every day in the UK, don't they?

Unremarkable

Old-Salt
I had a friend some years ago; a Crab Spider, if I remember the name correctly. One of a number of species coloured to blend in with a specific flower. One common variety, for example, is a rich yellow, and lives in buttercups.
This one was a pure white, with easily visible black eyes, on a lilac bush on the lane leading to my former workplace.
I stopped to marvel at it, and for the next couple of weeks I would stop at that bush; without fail, White Spider would come out and we would look at each other. My arachnid companion never took up an offensive nor defensive posture, it just appeared curious. The last time I saw it, a white rose bush had bloomed nearby. White Spider came as usual, then climbed up and took up station in a rose - a much more natural habitat.

I never saw it again.

Enough to keep 1000's of plumbers employed, then add the sparkies to the mix as well, and you have a lot of things breaking every day. They're not all on new builds.
That's as may be but all of the vehicles in the car park were cars. there wasn't a single van, white or liveried, amongst them. Never seen a working plumber swanning about in a car.

That's as may be but all of the vehicles in the car park were cars. there wasn't a single van, white or liveried, amongst them. Never seen a working plumber swanning about in a car.
If they’re allowed to be open, people are allowed to use them. Many people are able to do their maintenance. Indeed I imagine many will take the opportunity to do exactly that while they’re at home.

Latest Threads