All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Ciggie

GCM
You wear girls underpants you soft undefined area shandy drinker. :nod:
How dare you! How very dare you...I go to great lengths to find decent quality sherbet wherever I am....got some very nice Belgian Leffe Bruin backed up for this evening, making do with Cruzcampo Especial at the mo...stuff it, gonna rain later, so not out for a change...

South Yorkshire need to get their act in order PDQ. Driving back from picking SWMBO up from hospital we passed a branch of Wickes that was open, then a bit further on a hand car wash place. Obviously NOT essential to the good of the nation in any way, shape or form - so WTF are they still open?
The car wash place?

That's easy: the gear isn't going to distribute itself and neither is that cash going to launder itself.

you silly :cool:

Ciggie

GCM
South Yorkshire need to get their act in order PDQ. Driving back from picking SWMBO up from hospital we passed a branch of Wickes that was open, then a bit further on a hand car wash place. Obviously NOT essential to the good of the nation in any way, shape or form - so WTF are they still open?
Exactly...in my travels near BCN I have witnessed Bosch Auto Service open, quarries on the go....fucking quarries??? Essential ??? Construction on private flat complexes...here I put that sort of thing down to a ( real, not our) Boss Hogg mebtality where the local plod are entirely in the hands of local mafiosi types....

The car wash place?

That's easy: the gear isn't going to distribute itself and neither is that cash going to launder itself.

you silly :cool:
I'd have thought announcing a quick check on the immigration status of the blokes working there would see it shutting at a speed approaching warp factor 9.

fatty.jpg

I'd have thought announcing a quick check on the immigration status of the blokes working there would see it shutting at a speed approaching warp factor 9.
I imagine a similar result would happen to all the off-the-grid, cash-in-hand, illegal immigrant (or otherwise), "workers", still squeezing onto London's underground :( .

Even Govt assistance for the legitimate, recorded, tax-paying, Self-Employed, is not going to help/reach them!

Ciggie

GCM
On a serious ecological note, day 13 of utterly ridic. Spanish lockdown, I can't even begin to guess how many tons of latex gloves, plastic gloves and wanky masks have already been binned, to say nothing of kilometers and kilometers of 'Keep Out!' plastic tape cordoning off things like parking areas in National Parks in the middle of nowhere...seen it, it's a farce whuich I continue to give two fingers to. I've been enjoying some fantastic walks, defying the dayglo fucktards, free of ******* in Lycra on bikes or with those pathetic walkie sticks. Silence is golden and one sees far more wildlife. It's fun to apply a little stealth, got nabbed once by a couple of Policia Urbana rozzers on electric mopeds ( damn, stealthier than me!!!) but played the bumbling old fart ( good at that !) and got away with it. Yep, as someone mentioned about 200 pages ago...day before yesterday, hard to keep up at the mo!..my dealer is in lockdown, no worries, not feeling like boozing much either when there are so many opportunities to enjoy the fantastic outdoors here. Haven't been this healthy in years...Thank You Coronavirus, or to give it it's medical name : The ******* Flu. Mind you, I do get the DTs every day...deserted trains !!!!!
Sorry to quote myself, but what on earth is 'dumb'...fucking Americanism, shame on you Arrse, about this? It's flu......kindly compare statistics, as much as you can trust such things.....easy one, population v. deathtoll...also, considering the length of what is, realistically a near total shutdown here, what is this? How exactly is it being transferred? Comparison to deathtoll of ordinary flu? Age of victims, location? Apparent inability of modern medical science to find a cure ( ask Porton Down perhaps, they're pretty good at virology. Here comes FIBUA and for a reason......or two or several...demographic...too many old people, debt,or economy absolutely unsustainable, too many people...no need for war, that's too long getting results...lets create a totally false crisis and cull..well all but the most necessary. That's a maybe, but one I've been expecting for some time, different delivery though, I thought it would be by turning the electricity off...

I imagine a similar result would happen to all the off-the-grid, cash-in-hand, illegal immigrant (or otherwise), "workers", still squeezing onto London's underground :( .

Even Govt assistance for the legitimate, recorded, tax-paying, Self-Employed, is not going to help/reach them!
It may indeed enlighten us to some of the ******* in the woodpile. (my asterisks, I'm old, not stupid)

Sorry to quote myself, but what on earth is 'dumb'...******* Americanism, shame on you Arrse, about this? It's flu......kindly compare statistics, as much as you can trust such things.....easy one, population v. deathtoll...also, considering the length of what is, realistically a near total shutdown here, what is this? How exactly is it being transferred? Comparison to deathtoll of ordinary flu? Age of victims, location? Apparent inability of modern medical science to find a cure ( ask Porton Down perhaps, they're pretty good at virology. Here comes FIBUA and for a reason......or two or several...demographic...too many old people, debt,or economy absolutely unsustainable, too many people...no need for war, that's too long getting results...lets create a totally false crisis and cull..well all but the most necessary. That's a maybe, but one I've been expecting for some time, different delivery though, I thought it would be by turning the electricity off...
Ah! but . . . turning off the electricity, would indicate a conscious decision, and ability to identify those responsible :( !!

Whereas, the virus spreads the responsibility, and puts the onus on individuals AVOIDING the threat by staying in, rather than been irresponsible and risking contamination by going out . . . like YOU !! ;) .

Ciggie

GCM
Ah! but . . . turning off the electricity, would indicate a conscious decision, and ability to identify those responsible :( !!

Whereas, the virus spreads the responsibility, and puts the onus on individuals AVOIDING the threat by staying in, rather than been irresponsible and risking contamination by going out . . . like YOU !! ;) .
I aint got it so I can't spread it. Considering what it is supposed to be, it should have died out in a fortnight...plus...do bear in mind that it has been around for somewhat longer if the media are to be believed and if memory serves right. Buggered if I know how I am likely to contract it when every other dull wanker in a tatty plastic uniform on the transport system is carrying a spray bottle full of...well, fuck knows what actually, doubt if they do. Interestingly, apart from being at the lower end of the food chain the most people I see on public trans are immigrants....people from countries, in other words, which suffer from far more serious things every day of every year and can perhaps take what this really is at face value.

Kirkz

LE
Sorry to quote myself, but what on earth is 'dumb'...******* Americanism, shame on you Arrse, about this? It's flu......kindly compare statistics, as much as you can trust such things.....easy one, population v. deathtoll...also, considering the length of what is, realistically a near total shutdown here, what is this? How exactly is it being transferred? Comparison to deathtoll of ordinary flu? Age of victims, location? Apparent inability of modern medical science to find a cure ( ask Porton Down perhaps, they're pretty good at virology. Here comes FIBUA and for a reason......or two or several...demographic...too many old people, debt,or economy absolutely unsustainable, too many people...no need for war, that's too long getting results...lets create a totally false crisis and cull..well all but the most necessary. That's a maybe, but one I've been expecting for some time, different delivery though, I thought it would be by turning the electricity off...
You absolute CUNT!
Attitudes like yours cost lives, now fuck off you selfish ignorant cunt bubble.

You absolute ****!
Attitudes like yours cost lives, now **** off you selfish ignorant **** bubble.
Come on, how do you really feel?

Kirkz

LE
I aint got it so I can't spread it. Considering what it is supposed to be, it should have died out in a fortnight...plus...do bear in mind that it has been around for somewhat longer if the media are to be believed and if memory serves right. Buggered if I know how I am likely to contract it when every other dull ****** in a tatty plastic uniform on the transport system is carrying a spray bottle full of...well, **** knows what actually, doubt if they do. Interestingly, apart from being at the lower end of the food chain the most people I see on public trans are immigrants....people from countries, in other words, which suffer from far more serious things every day of every year and can perhaps take what this really is at face value.
Yes you can spread it without showing symptoms you moronic twat spangle.
Governments do not shut down countries and borrow billions to pay wages of people at home for a fucking laugh.

Isn’t Wickes a hardware store (never been in a Wickes)? I thought they’re allowed to stay open?

Exactly...in my travels near BCN I have witnessed Bosch Auto Service open, quarries on the go....******* quarries??? Essential ??? Construction on private flat complexes...here I put that sort of thing down to a ( real, not our) Boss Hogg mebtality where the local plod are entirely in the hands of local mafiosi types....
Apparently Halfords auto service centres are allowed to stay open. Presumably the same applies to Bosch?

Latest Threads