All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

We are mostly on here able to remember white dog shit, so obviously fall into the recollection of Khyber Pass brigade.
Never really knew about why the dog poo was white the 1970ies,

Having been on a Safari to Kenya to be told that Hyena poo is white as they eat so much bone. I suspect the UK dog food manufacturers then , just bought old bone to bulk out their dog food.

Today must be using better colour dye to make it brown.

Londo

LE

Having been on a Safari to Kenya to be told that Hyena poo is white as they eat so much bone. I suspect the UK dog food manufacturers then , just bought old bone to bulk out their dog food.

I suspect the same

That's the reason. Less bone in dogs' diet.

Told you. VW drivers are twats. That's 3 times he's done that on this thread alone.

People gave their dogs bones. Butchers would give them to customers. I think that practice largely stopped after the BSE scare.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

daz

LE
You Geriatric Old Bastard. :rofl:
Oi, I've still got some of my own teeth and hair you know...……………………………………………..just not a lot of either :)

21 kids & another on the way.

View attachment 452494

Why is she described as "Supermum" and "tiger mum". Just call her what she is, I'm sure arssers can think of appropriate euphemisms.
Then again does she deserve such abuse? I'm sure she, and her husband, are upstanding contributors to society.

Why is she described as "Supermum" and "tiger mum". Just call her what she is, I'm sure arssers can think of appropriate euphemisms.
Then again does she deserve such abuse? I'm sure she, and her husband, are upstanding contributors to society.
The one thing that really surprised me is that her husband is a baker and they don't claim benefits, only child benefit.

Would have been cheaper to buy a 65 inch HD TV and a full Sky package

21 kids & another on the way.

View attachment 452494

Is that the daughter or her Madame Tussaud's' wax model?

1582880947682.png

Latest Threads