All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

I have always had a lot of time for John Pienaar ... perhaps an under rated and under promoted BBC political commentator .... he seems to research well and has a rare to BBC style of courtesy and does not continually interrupt those he is interviewing ... I think he would be an asset to any news organisation .
I made essentially the same points on one of the news sites (Guido, possibly) and received a waterfall of disdain. Can't understand why; he's always seemed to be a well-grounded journo.

I have always had a lot of time for John Pienaar ... perhaps an under rated and under promoted BBC political commentator .... he seems to research well and has a rare to BBC style of courtesy and does not continually interrupt those he is interviewing ... I think he would be an asset to any news organisation .
He was good as Doctor Who

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Any relation to Francois? He could play a bit of Rugby you know.

Any relation to Francois? He could play a bit of Rugby you know.
Wouldn't know about any family relationship but I gather Pienaar is a quite common Afrikaans surname .

Copied over to this thread . . . . for the appreciation of the many . . . not just for the few !! ;)

You cannot imagine how long, it has taken to find this video . . . . ;) .

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
As above . . . . Copied over to this thread . . . . for the appreciation of the many . . . not just for the few !! ;) .

Courtesy of @slick . . .

Well, that just took 50 years away! ;) .

Unable to source the 'London' thread on the phone. Apparently 'Roadman' is a term for anyone associated with fashion, crime & drugs. Incident in Bromley, SE London.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest Threads