In the "you may also like" ...

Screenshot_2020-02-16-20-23-08.png

I mean, what the actual fcuk ?

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
85211790_2570581623218629_1213967803225210880_n.jpg

Unable to source the 'London' thread on the phone. Apparently 'Roadman' is a term for anyone associated with fashion, crime & drugs. Incident in Bromley, SE London.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
All that is missing is the pop pop of a double tap to their heads.
Cunts.

The scrote, not the cops by the way.

MrMemory

War Hero
Great ad for Bernie Sanders' campaign.

Unable to source the 'London' thread on the phone. Apparently 'Roadman' is a term for anyone associated with fashion, crime & drugs. Incident in Bromley, SE London.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
WPC turns up just in time, again

Unable to source the 'London' thread on the phone. Apparently 'Roadman' is a term for anyone associated with fashion, crime & drugs.
Prisoners refer to what we call freedom as being on 'road'. So a a roadman is someone who flits between road and prison with regularity.

It has become fashionable which is why I now despise seeing youth cutting around in sliders with white socks on!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I think all prisoners on release should be issued with desert wellies, white socks and trousers that are too short, in order to reduce their street cred. I firmly believe this policy would go a long way in rehabilitation and repeat offences.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
86278709_2770215739681641_6913080828796862464_n.jpg

neil82

Old-Salt
Great ad for Bernie Sanders' campaign.

this sort of sheite fails to consider the minor point that if the thieving/murdering/otherwise criminal twats are locked up they are no longer comitting crimes against the general public, whats not to like about that?

Then the wind came:

IMG_6152 (1).jpeg

Latest Threads