All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

mrboo

War Hero
Not sure if this should go here or in pictures that make you think.

Anyway this is The mountain from game of thrones or Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson the 6-feet 9-inch strong man .
With his girlfriend ……….

Snap 2020-02-13 at 22.11.10.png

Anyway this is The mountain from game of thrones or Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson the 6-feet 9-inch strong man .
With his girlfriend ……….

View attachment 449688
Well, he can't run very far if he catches you smashing her back doors in.

Might be able to hurl an Axe a fair distance though.

Londo

LE

With his girlfriend ……….

View attachment 449688
Can she swivel ?
(a coupling between two parts enabling one to revolve without turning the other )

Ok
Like to see her sheet up a load before offering her a job.

Last live rescue I went to was a female artic driver, she was well butch.
Bloody women and the heating in vehicles, 28 degrees while it's snowing outside!. I almost fell asleep at the wheel recently because my female passenger next to me refused to put her jacket on and instead kept cranking the heating on full blast. It was so fcuking hot in there that I was struggling to keep my eyes open.

Kirkz

LE
Ok

Bloody women and the heating in vehicles, 28 degrees while it's snowing outside!. I almost fell asleep at the wheel recently because my female passenger next to me refused to put her jacket on and instead kept cranking the heating on full blast. It was so fcuking hot in there that I was struggling to keep my eyes open.
Opening the window too difficult?

With his girlfriend ……….

View attachment 449688
To quote a very old joke...

"But she's hardly bigger than your hand!"

"Yeah, but she's a hell of a lot better..."

Latest Threads