All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

She's spouting utter bollix, I detest wendyball and I've never felt excluded or left out.
The ******* fannyfarrowing fruitbat.
You don't like football?
Gay alert... I could do with some dislikes

Kirkz

LE
You don't like football?
Nope, it's 24 poofs kicking a bag of wind round a field and then going looking for it.
Much prefer Rugby, but I don't follow it or any sport.

F.F.S. . . . .

Published by: BBC NEWS, Monday27 January 2020.

Firms urged to crack down on office football chat

Chat about football or cricket in the workplace should be curtailed, a management body has warned.

Chartered Management Institute head Ann Francke said sports banter can exclude women and lead to laddish behaviour such as chat about sexual conquests.

"A lot of women, in particular, feel left out," she told the BBC's Today programme.

"They don't follow those sports and they don't like either being forced to talk about them or not being included."

View attachment 446097

Nick Ferrari completely took her legs out from under her this morning. She just ended up sounding as stupid as everybody probably anticipated she would.

On the other hand: Can you imagine the sheer effrontery of someone called Ann Francke trying to grab the limelight on the day of the Auschwitz-Birkenau memorial?

Last edited:
Nope, it's 24 poofs kicking a bag of wind round a field and then going looking for it.
Much prefer Rugby, but I don't follow it or any sport.

Sorry old lad, but Rugby is pure poofery. All that grabbing of each other's tackle. And it's boring as fuck, let's face it.

Helpfully, the "World Paint Drying Championships" is about to start

Who can I dig up and throw stones at to blame for rugby? I hate it nearly as much as I hate Vauxhalls. And I REALLY hate Vauxhalls.

Kirkz

LE
Sorry old lad, but Rugby is pure poofery. All that grabbing of each other's tackle. And it's boring as ****, let's face it.

Helpfully, the "World Paint Drying Championships" is about to start

Who can I dig up and throw stones at to blame for rugby? I hate it nearly as much as I hate Vauxhalls. And I REALLY hate Vauxhalls.
I said I preferred it, I don't actively follow it or any sport, it's just difficult to avoid sport on TV almost as much as cookery progs.

Proper order. That 2 poster might be fucked? and you want me to get under a car? Sod off. Anyway, it is the driver's responsibility to make sure the vehicle is roadworthy at all times. Nichola (sp?) Mallon is correct in this case. Non story.

I like Ms Mallon. She's not bad looking, is pretty skinny (so won't cost one a fortune in burgers like Naomi "Lemmy" Long) and has sensible things to say. It's a shame she's a Fenian, but you can't hold people's disability against them. She's a solid 7, or a 9 if I've been on the Buckfast.

Capture.PNG

You don't like football?
Cheering for England at the UEFA Euro this year will be quite a bold statement of support for gays.

You'll be watching 11 arseholes getting pounded for 90 minutes straight.

Considering idiots have flown with emotional support horses, I've contemplated getting my rifles registered as emotional support tools so I can fly with them. My reasoning is that I feel a lot safer with them on me!

Latest Threads