All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

You monster. A heart-warming tale of love overcoming difficulties and you reduce it to a commercial transaction.
Yes you are quite correct, I feel quite ashamed now and I'll go give myself a severe talking to. How dare I even think that as soon as Ricardo has that 15 year right to reside and work in the US permit in his pocket, he won't go binning the lovely Adrianna.

She may be a fat lass but I'm sure she has a sweet nature and a nice personality that will keep them together forever. :twisted:

Yes you are quite correct, I feel quite ashamed now and I'll go give myself a severe talking to. How dare I even think that as soon as Ricardo has that 15 year right to reside and work in the US permit in his pocket, he won't go binning the lovely Adrianna.

She may be a fat lass but I'm sure she has a sweet nature and a nice personality that will keep them together forever. :twisted:
Oo oo sir, sir , He’s lying sir sir he’s lying .... he’s got his fingers crossed oo oo sir. Sir!!!

1579429740206.png

An angry feminest with superglue fingers.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hardly the epitome of fairness and equality, Transphobia got two mentions whereas the rest only one.
I think she may have the ideal reply to you.

F......

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest Threads