All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Oh no you never died from lard inhalin, did you?
You're right, but then I never made up stories about having a disease I didn't have, did I? Liar!

My bold, wtf is that supposed to be?

:mrgreen:

Fucking whining civvies.

The cunts would have suffered strokes witnessing blokes in Colchester dressing up in smoke damaged, ripped suits whilst being 9/11 survivors.

******* whining civvies.

The cnuts would have suffered strokes witnessing blokes in Colchester dressing up in smoke damaged, ripped suits whilst being 9/11 survivors.
Not to mention the bloke who came to one of our “bad taste” bar nights dressed as a blood stained Tampax! Took my wife about five minutes to get the joke.

FFS.
We had a mixed race lad dress up in hessian sacks with a noose around his neck and the Ginger bloke as the slave master.

Everyone knows that the Ginger would never have been in charge.

I’m not sure if I understand the logic.

The Zulu is in bad taste because he’s stood near two black soldiers who ‘might’ be offended.

So who is Jimmy Saville going to offend there? Are there any REME present?

morsk

LE

Got to do something to lively up xmas. No gunfire just lukewarm milky tea, IF you are in a sqn lucky enough. Ours got fcuk all because our SSM is a jack bastard 12 year old. Seniors were more interested in filling their faces with the juniors xmas dinner than serving it and stripping the tables before people had finished so they could knock off early. Cheers for that jack cnuts. No beer on the tables - cant be trusted. Cheers jack cnuts.

I went to one Christmas piss-up in the Army as a German. Easiest fancy dress ever. I took a cardboard box about 12 inches square and 3” deep and cut a hole in it for my bonce, so it sat like a hat. Drew a Nazi eagle on the front. Voila. Box-head :)

Apparently I’d have been shot for that today.

Typical Tabloids, Reading too much into squaddies having a laugh. I pretty sure if the two coloured lads were offended they'd have posted on social media by now.

Latest Threads