All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

TamH70

MIA
Not seen this story in the UK news and you would have thought that a drug bust for cocaine worth $510 million would have made it. Certain people aren't going to have a merry xmas (sniff):

In this technological age, standards of etiquette sometimes, unfortunately suffer. With Xmas fast approaching, it is important, therefore, to ensure that the correct table set out is maintained in order for the festivities to be enjoyed to their fullest.

78277532_3203324113016266_1885048493240745984_n.jpg

Kirkz

LE
In this technological age, standards of etiquette sometimes, unfortunately suffer. With Xmas fast approaching, it is important, therefore, to ensure that the correct table set out is maintained in order for the festivities to be enjoyed to their fullest.

View attachment 435825
Phones should not be on the table, nor used or answered once the meal has started.

View attachment 435825
Cup & saucer as part of a table setting?!

Must be a Sergeants' Mess ;) .

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

View attachment 435825
That's not a soup spoon either, a soup spoon is round, not ellipsoid.

Look chaps, it was a picture that included a phone in a supposedly non-normal position, in order to gain a few cheap laughs. Obviously you attentive lot have espied some of the many and varied errors in the shot, which was not really intended to be an accurate representation of a correct layout for implements, accoutrements and utensils used in a proper environment and I apologise profusely and with some humility that I have dared to post a picture that is not entirely accurate. I shall use the incorrect soup spoon to slash my wrists in an attempt to recompense for any hurt implied.

Kirkz

LE
Look chaps, it was a picture that included a phone in a supposedly non-normal position, in order to gain a few cheap laughs. Obviously you attentive lot have espied some of the many and varied errors in the shot, which was not really intended to be an accurate representation of a correct layout for implements, accoutrements and utensils used in a proper environment and I apologise profusely and with some humility that I have dared to post a picture that is not entirely accurate. I shall use the incorrect soup spoon to slash my wrists in an attempt to recompense for any hurt implied.
If you can't take the heat get back in the fridge.

Or at least check everything is correct before posting shite.

Or at least post proper UK originated shite, rather than this seemingly colonial American originated shite! ;) .

Kirkz

LE

View attachment 435825
Who sets a teaspoon between the knife and wrongly labeled soup spoon?
Shouldn't it be on or by the saucer?

Latest Threads