All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Airbags didn't even explode?!
Airbags usually deploy when the vehicle hits a fixed barrier I believe, this guy was still moving when this happened.

Kirkz

LE
These photos are from another forum I'm a member of. Guy was was on his way home from work last Thursday, a deer runs across the road and the vehicle in front of this guy hits the deer at around 70mph. The deer is sent flying through the air and bounces of this guys bonnet and comes to rest...well you can see for yourself where it finally came to rest.

The driver of this vehicle is very lucky to walk away from this with just a few minor cuts from glass. Vehicle is now a write off.

Click photo to enlarge.

View attachment 435648

View attachment 435649

View attachment 435652

View attachment 435653
Did he keep the head as a trophy?
I'd have a freezer full of venison and a nice new wall hanger for the back room if it had happened to me.

morsk

LE
A lot of people don't realise, Camels are massive cause of Road crashes in Australia. They've got phassends of Camels in Oz. In fact the they've got that many, they export to the Middle East.
Camels are all massive cnuts. End of.

Londo

LE
Airbags usually deploy when the vehicle hits a fixed barrier I believe, this guy was still moving when this happened.
Also tend not to deploy at under 25 MPH as me and the Mrs found out when some lunatic Punjabi sped out a junction (it was our right of way ) about 2ft in front of us doing 50/60 at a guess . She was driving and only doing 20 as it was outside a school .
Second copper on scene came rushing up with the comment " My God ! How fast were you going ? " as the other car was a bit of a mess and the copper already with us mentioned the bit about the airbags not deploying .
Annoyingly the clown driving the other car was only sent on a driver awareness course . No court , no fine . At least his car was well f****d as was his Mrs with two broken legs .

endure

GCM
Stolen from Reddit...

Remember this, and don't forget -
That here, upon the internet,
There is no France, there is no Spain,
There is no Cuba, Chad, Ukraine,
There is no Laos, there is no Greece,
There is no China, is no Nice,
There is no place that's named Nepal,
There is no Seoul or Senegal,
Nor even Chile, not Japan,