All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

I responded to a major RTC after a freezing rain spell about 8 years ago, it involved over 100 vehicles spread over several miles! It was absolute mayhem! I nearly got wiped out by a jack knifing articulated lorry sliding sideways across all 3 lanes straight at me in another incident!
Cut back are out of control.

That is no job for milkman

Only on facebook, but some old boy, 83, with dementia, has gone missing, a couple of miles from me, after 2: 30.

The police chopper is still flying around with the nightsun on, so it doesn't look like they've found the poor soul, yet......... in this weather, if they don't find him soon.......

Only on facebook, but some old boy, 83, with dementia, has gone missing, a couple of miles from me, after 2: 30.

The police chopper is still flying around with the nightsun on, so it doesn't look like they've found the poor soul, yet......... in this weather, if they don't find him soon.......
And yet some councils haven't activate SWEP,

Remember unemployment is not the only reason benefits are paid out, long term sickness, disability etc. I did get Unemployment Benefit for six months once, I was awaiting a relatively serious criminal trial and no one was going to give me a start then. That would have been about 1979.
I do know that JSA/ESA are not he only benefits.
I think it's fair to suggest the majority of "life style" claimants are not gainfully employed however(?)