All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Its not free stuff. It is benefits or universal credit or whatever its called this week. It is for people who cant afford stuff, so by giving them £70 a week or whatever
Unlike most of Europe ours is a non contributory system, you don't ever have to have contributed to 'benefit'. A really great safety blanket BUT being seen to be abused by a growing tribe who consider that they're entitled and it is their 'right' to get this free stuff, because it is free for them.
not turn to crime in order to be able to afford to feed their family, which is not always their fault, ie Scunthorpe where the government closed ALL the steelworks, Wales after the pit closures etc, families in the wrong place at the wrong time,
Which is what the security blanket was intended for but it shouldn't allow you to play the 'life is so unfair, I can't get any work so I'll just get paid to stay at home'.
you only have to walk down any High street to see that this country is in shit state, and that has fcuk all to do with too many people getting benefits.
Shut down of High Street shops has to do with the internet revolution and home shopping.
Current employment (or unemployment) rates are very low:
1574023855155.png

There are a hundred reasons why they may well be getting benefits. I guess you don't give them a second thought though,
As a safety blanket absolutely no problem. As a lifestyle choice it doesn't amuse me.
just count all the money you lost to all them foreigners coming over here taking all our jobs and or claiming all our benefits
Are you saying that doesn't happen? I note no mention of the economic migrants who are dying crossing the whole of Europe to get to the UK.

You have made a valid argument but you've only addressed some of the minor points :)

TamH70

MIA
I gave you a funny, but that really made me feel quite ill...
I agree. That spelling of the pub chain's name was terrible.

1574024884857.png

Abraham Lincoln´s face is carved into the granite of Mount Rushmore, South Dakota. The Mount Rushmore National Memorial was created from 1927 to 1941 and designed by sculptor Gutzon Borglum. The monument shows the faces of U.S. presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln. The stone faces are 60 feet/18 meters high.

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
That takes me back to Warszawa...at the best of times traffic is insane, many a time during the all-too-lengthy winters being driven by vodka-fuelled Poles aside from having my heart in my hand, I wondered why things like that rarely happen....

st bruno

War Hero
This film from 1965 follows the routes of two lorry drivers, 'old sober-sides' and 'old tearaway' , as they demonstrate the right and wrong way to be safe on the road.

I like this old safety clips it more like a comedy and you can see old England

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
As a safety blanket absolutely no problem. As a lifestyle choice it doesn't amuse me.

I totally agree...however, the DWP, and that in both Labour and Tory governments, with glee, and sadistic enjoyment throw everyone daring to claim benefits into a category of 'fucking scroungers- make their lives a misery. Not right.

Latest Threads