All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

King Creole walt

A few years ago, Simon Mayo used to have a feature on his drive time show where he would suggest a theme and invite listeners to text in with suggestions for songs that fit the theme. And so it was, on a Prince Harry theme (it was his birthday, or return from Afghan or some such), Simon announced "To all those suggesting that Kid Creole song, no I will not be playing it! I'd like to at least have the chance of getting a mention on the Honours List!"

haggler

War Hero
A few years ago, Simon Mayo used to have a feature on his drive time show where he would suggest a theme and invite listeners to text in with suggestions for songs that fit the theme. And so it was, on a Prince Harry theme (it was his birthday, or return from Afghan or some such), Simon announced "To all those suggesting that Kid Creole song, no I will not be playing it! I'd like to at least have the chance of getting a mention on the Honours List!"
we all know that Phil the greek is harrys daddy and di was taken out for threatening to reveal. Great Brington crypt holds many secrets

Have done fairly often. Aware that they are potentially very dangerous I did an internet search a while back to find out what the Spanish authorities were doing to contain the problem...they have become fearless of people and are a genuine risk to small kids, they breed frequently, usually have litters of 4-6 and have no natural predators as such. Well, last year, in the Madrid region, where the problem is as rife as anywhere else, 50 fecking permits to kill them were issued. Kill them with what? Crossbows and bows and arrows for fucks sake...this is where political correctness really fucks up the environment...there is good eating on those things...allow hunting...problem solved.
Jamon on the hoof.

A couple tat popped up on my YouTube feed.

Spot the film-makers cock-ups on the Spitfire recovery film!

We've nearly all tutted about the inability to differentiate between your and you're, of and off (and sometimes "have"), but I really despaired when I saw this on a friend's FB post...
Screenshot_20191117-124346_Chrome.jpg

Latest Threads