All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
PRESS RELEASE:

We are currently going prerelease on a fantastic new snack about balls! Big Beefy Balls...the snack for the well ally. Bear Grylls has agreed to lend his image to us for advertising purposes. We are considering the following text:

Big Beefy Balls...as soon as I rip open the bag I can't wait to get muching on them.

We would value your opinions on this as a strategy likely to attract a wide audience, and in doing so, please remember that Mr. Big Beefy Balls is donating all earnings from this project to the Boy Scrotes Boy Scouts Associatiion.
75439349_2730693123619031_2869316312989958144_n.jpg
Bear-Grylls.jpg

arcticfox042

War Hero
Slivovitz is evil stuff. Quaff it? Insanity.
How they turn lovely plums into that vile liquid..... it's the devils piss...... (mind you I did drink gallons of the stuff in Bosnia.... shortage of real drink.....)
Screen Shot 2019-11-12 at 21.39.28.png

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
That would be the Chinese mouse version your friend wants, would it?
This ahem 'Chinese mouse' you refer to...would a Chinese mouse possibly be a size-challenged sort of mouse? If so, do they have pigmy varieties? Really, asking for a friend, aint I Cherie, :)

Its when I knew I’d been in the Balkans too long.

Bob: “mmm...this one’s not bad...”
Once home from her last visit to the family in BL, Mrs RCT(V) had lots of photos of the new plum trees, planted by her brother.

Like an idiot . . . without thinking . . . I asked . . . "Why?" . . . :( .

Last edited:

Latest Threads