All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

The 2nd XR getting hoofed off.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Could have grabbed him by the pony tail. There's a similarity between males with pony tails and animal tails, when you lift them up you find the same thing underneath.

Could have grabbed him by the pony tail. There's a similarity between males with ponies tails and animal tails, when you lift them up you find the same thing underneath.
I initially thought it was a female until I watched it full. I was even humming the Jaws theme when the guy approached him.

1571302573825.png

Oyibo

LE

Excellent. This is the type of thing that 'Ode to Joy' was written for.

dwills

War Hero
Proof that XR are increasingly losing any support, unless your a Z class celeb.

Two stations affected were Shadwell & Canning town.

About time they took risks. Pee of the real people, take what comes your way.

I thought part of their shtick was wanting people to make more use of public transport!? Seems more than obviously counterproductive.
I also see one of their high heid yins hovering on the platform while the useful idiots do the work. The cock juggling thundercunt.

Got to steal that. Got a few that would suit that descripiton....

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
My truck driving brother's boss has total belief in the google maps journey time .
The same as the wankers that sort our jobs. They reckon that from Longton (Lancs) to Darwen (Lancs) - a distance of only 16 miles should take 5 minutes! What Fucking planet are they on?
Longton, as @Kirkz will tell you, is a semi-rural village just south-west of Preston, with many narrow lanes and speed restrictions. Darwen is a shithole near Blackburn with many narrow, hilly lanes where the locals (mainly of the head-thumping persuasion) don't park their BMWs, Mercs and Audis, they abandon them!
To cap it all, us drivers are constantly reminded to drive defensively and not speed! How do you drive 16 miles in 5 without speeding? Fly! And then they have the balls to call you in for a chat with no tea and biccies to tell you the delivery was late! Fuck me! My knuckles itch!

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
greyhound - 29.jpg

Anyone for the Greyhound to Memphis?

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

NSP

LE
Giving him a shoeing when they dragged him off was unnecessary...
...very satisfying for those delayed, I'm sure, and entirely justified if it makes the stupid leftie c**twhistles think twice before doing disruptive shit like this again.

Latest Threads