All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Kirkz

LE
Edited!!!!! Edited to add, the number of sides to a mug is potentially limitless....I suppose, no great mathematician me...
Being a cylinder it has two sides.
An inside and an out side.

Yours
Einstein.

Last edited:
I didn't sink the other two, you cheeky sausage hoarder!
To lose one boat may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose two looks like carelessness.

Proof that XR are increasingly losing any support, unless your a Z class celeb.

Two stations affected were Shadwell & Canning town.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

There's your problem, "it's only an inch on the map". In my book, TMs need to have done at least 10 years on the road. Graduates just haven't got a clue and most of the time think they know it all.
Mate of mine who delivers palleted paper, told his transport manager that a run he was to do in the morning to a rural area in Aberdeenshire was over 3 hours each way and it was an all day job. He came in on the next Monday to find said boss with a smug expression, "I drove up there at the weekend and I was there and back in just over 4 hours" - in his BMW with no drop to do and I still think you would have to speed to accomplish that,.

Quality! A superb start to my day. Thank you.

Made the news! Giving him a shoeing when they dragged him off was unnecessary but the 'normal' people made their thoughts on XR clear when there were no cops around to protect the XR luvvies:

I thought part of their shtick was wanting people to make more use of public transport!? Seems more than obviously counterproductive.
I also see one of their high heid yins hovering on the platform while the useful idiots do the work. The cock juggling thundercunt.

Made the news! Giving him a shoeing when they dragged him off was unnecessary but the 'normal' people made their thoughts on XR clear when there were no cops around to protect the XR luvvies:
Maybe unnecessary but a harsh dose of reality for someone who has probably never really had to graft for a living or fight his corner.
I've had worse and sat at the bar having a pint with the guys who did it the next week, and a couple of them spoke up for me to the guard commander when I got lifted by the RMP and taken to their guardroom. (10reg RCT Bielefeld).

Mate of mine who delivers palleted paper, told his transport manager that a run he was to do in the morning to a rural area in Aberdeenshire was over 3 hours each way and it was an all day job. He came in on the next Monday to find said boss with a smug expression, "I drove up there at the weekend and I was there and back in just over 4 hours" - in his BMW with no drop to do and I still think you would have to speed to accomplish that,.
Small world, I regularly went to the old Paper mill at Inverurie, to load for export. Shame its closed now. Good place to load in and out, quick as you like.

My truck driving brother's boss has total belief in the google maps journey time .

Latest Threads