All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Over here yes , over in Afghanistan I would have thought doggy love was haram .
There was no love, it was just doggy botty sex. So that's perfectly acceptable then.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
chebs - 29.jpg

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Looking through a recipe book I found in the loft and came across this. Doesn't specify the size of the camel or the pot to cook it in.
stuffed camel - 29.jpg

Ciggie

GCM
I can be a bit of a bastard at times...a mate ( distant family actually) posted the 'missing' pic, to which I replied Found him !
70253159_10217560499516138_5113156929505460224_n.jpg
kielbasafresh.jpg

One of the numerous adverts that keeps popping up on ARRSE (I'm not complaining, just to mean Scottish to pay for Ad-Free) are some from Wayfair.co.uk.

I'll show two

This one must be most sickening effort, someone with a really twisted mind designed this one.
Mr.+Cat+Side+Table.jpg

But why do I see this one and think Cat-a-pult.

Beatriz+Cat+Hammock+Siesta.jpg

I didn't make these up, the name of the object being sold is embedded in the file name.

Ciggie

GCM
Okay, most are septic brands, but be assured that there are plenty of UK ones associated as well. I have been watching Monsanto for years...pure evil.

Bob Upndown

War Hero
I can not help but think that this new Defender, has just “called-time” on the increasingly anonymous, irrelevant, “Series 5” Discovery . . . expect very generous discounts on the “Series 5” Discovery, at a Dealer near you, very soon!! :( .
Apologies if someone has covered this in the intervening pages, but...

I run a 58 plate Puma Defender and a 65 plate Disco 4. Love both of them. I’ll be buried in the Defender.

With the launch of the new “Defender” with its 85 ECU’s et al, plus the prevalent Disco 5, JLR have in no uncertain terms called time on “proper” off-roading.

Acid test? Side by side ability test between old Defender and new “Defender”. Grand Tour feature anyone??

Latest Threads