All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Best way to deal with the thieving bastard! How's a guy like @Kirkz expected to make a living when them toe-rags are nicking all the scrap and skip-diving?
It might not have the same results with the Irish Traveller pikeys.
And what was the man in the Donald Duck outfit doing?

Ciggie

GCM
The reason for the amount of totty was put down to there being loads of university students.

The mansion to which you refer is most likely Wollaton Hall which is not very far from me. Vicky McClure of Line of Duty fame is from Wollaton and apparently still lives in Nottingham.
Yep, that's the place..as soon as you named it, clicked. Nice area I seem to remember, quait posh!

Owen is, was and always will be a wankstain, and a smarmy one at that. Anything he ever gets, up to and including being gang-raped by a busload of Fijian sumo wrestlers on meth will never be as much as he deserves, the slippery little ****, wouldn't be surprised if he's Magic Granddad's lovechild with Polly Toynbee...
I think you need to climb off the fence.

Ciggie

GCM
So long as he hasn't been given a few grands worth of Arts Council funding I don't mind. If he has... I'd like to point out he's an utter balloon.

And hope he suffers for his art accordingly.
Strange you should say that, in Aber I had a mate who bought a party pack of balloons, inflated them, filled a phone box with them, took a few photos, sent them to the Arts Council with some wank about Welsh Language and culture and got a cheque for 300 quid, which wasn't bad in 1980.

Edited to add...I think he'd be bookable for the birthday party of some kids one particularly hates....after they've all been given personalised balloon sculptures of their favourite animals.....

Last edited:

Ciggie

GCM
An Italian friend just posted this up. Never mind the wanky Brexit shite she was concentrated on, having worked in Pizza Hut in our slumlike capital city a while ago....abso-fucking-lutely ridiculous prices for stuff, from experience, I wouldn't feed to an animal, let alone a human. Britain? Fucked? Incontrovertibly and irrepairably.
68754972_2898173110254807_2342238063863791616_n.jpg

Edired to ad : Immigrants make Britain Great ??????? That is fucking absurd applied to ANY country...no doubt written by an immigrant.

Further edited to say....I'm sure the intrinsic value of the talented emigrants, compelled to leave by the wanton influx of immigrant econiomic chancers, crooks and neerdowells destroying a decent way of life, outweighs the value (?) of the incomers.

Last edited:

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
An Italian friend just posted this up. Never mind the wanky Brexit shite she was concentrated on, having worked in Pizza Hut in our slumlike capital city a while ago....abso-*******-lutely ridiculous prices for stuff, from experience, I wouldn't feed to an animal, let alone a human. Britain? Fucked? Incontrovertibly and irrepairably.View attachment 411371

Edired to ad : Immigrants make Britain Great ??????? That is ******* absurd applied to ANY country...no doubt written by an immigrant.

Further edited to say....I'm sure the intrinsic value of the talented emigrants, compelled to leave by the wanton influx of immigrant econiomic chancers, crooks and neerdowells destroying a decent way of life, outweighs the value (?) of the incomers.
London, eh? Last went there about 7 months ago because work made me. At midday break, apart from a lad from Huddersfield, the only one who would chat over a coffee was a Dutch woman. The other 80 ponces - not bothered, all from London.
Detest the place. And those prices! Mind you, I called into a pub here in Hampshire yesterday and they wanted £13 for a lasagne.

Latest Threads