All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

I think you will find that in the absence of a burger industry the farmers will not be breeding any therefore the methane issue will quickly subside.
you're not a closet vegan by any chance?

It's just that you haven't told us you're vegan...................yet

Not sure if it's been mentioned here but Goldsmiths Uni in London has decided that they will no longer be serving beef burgers in the dining areas due to the effect that cattle have on the environment. It seems that cattle release too much methane into the atmosphere. Now I could be wrong (it has been known), but if you aren't killing cattle for burgers, then that means that there will be more cattle farting away to their hearts content, meaning more greenhouse gases, not less ergo more damage to the environment.
What are they doing about the methane being released from the sea bed around the world?

dwills

War Hero
Hats are not so tall in these modern times .
Obviously, they don't want to draw attention to themselves with big hats... very sensible.

I am a almost veggie, not because of any moral imperative, just because I do not like the taste of meat and never have done. Fish makes me projectile vomit. Because of this it is easier to just say I am a veggie.

I am not a vegan at all but choose vegan menu when going out because the restaurants seem to think veggies like that semi solidified cum like substance they call goats cheese.

dwills

War Hero
This is a disgusting attack. I hope the ******* get dealt with before they get arrested.

Wonder if they claim racism made them do it, rather than being a scummy, so low life they are.

I think you will find that in the absence of a burger industry the farmers will not be breeding any therefore the methane issue will quickly subside.
Less meat means eating more veg, such as sprouts. More sprouts means more farts.

Nothing wrong with being a vegan - not that I am one.

Might as well say - you're not gay, are you?
You still here?
I thought you were leaving, you dim tart.

I like my beef (no pun intended) as much as a lot of people but Impossible Burger people really have created a pretty decent alternative, which tastes just like that from veggie stuff.
Cunning plan.
Dairy herds, once dairy cattle are no longer producing milk use them as the meat that goes into burgers, mince ,pies etc.

You can always spot a vegan:

1) They look like they could do with a good steak to get some meat on their otherwise skinny carcass and
2) They make a point of telling you they are vegan, even in situations where there is no possibility of any food being consumed.

You can always spot a vegan:

1) They look like they could do with a good steak to get some meat on their otherwise skinny carcass and
2) They make a point of telling you they are vegan, even in situations where there is no possibility of any food being consumed.
1565783675652.png

Latest Threads