All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Last edited:
******* facefuck. I just copied that to post on my facefuck page. Can you believe this? I tried twice including the header A Day in the life, then once without it as it included the word facebook. All 3 attepts to paste it were blocked...just got a kind of greyacross the page...Eric Blair eat your heart out....
You really put the boring twat in boring twat.

Kirkz

LE

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
How FECKING ridiculous, it's now getting a long way past a joke.......

Not sure if it's been mentioned here but Goldsmiths Uni in London has decided that they will no longer be serving beef burgers in the dining areas due to the effect that cattle have on the environment. It seems that cattle release too much methane into the atmosphere. Now I could be wrong (it has been known), but if you aren't killing cattle for burgers, then that means that there will be more cattle farting away to their hearts content, meaning more greenhouse gases, not less ergo more damage to the environment.

I reckon the add-on at the end of the text is rather more alarming. Those blokes were actually going to try to fly the plane. Years ago a friend worked for Iberia in Spain and told me that most of the long-haul..South America and USA pilots were frequently pissed at the controls...that was about 1983, one would hope it's got a bit better since then.

Knowing Wisconsin, wouldn't be particularly surprised...

Not sure if it's been mentioned here but Goldsmiths Uni in London has decided that they will no longer be serving beef burgers in the dining areas due to the effect that cattle have on the environment. It seems that cattle release too much methane into the atmosphere. Now I could be wrong (it has been known), but if you aren't killing cattle for burgers, then that means that there will be more cattle farting away to their hearts content, meaning more greenhouse gases, not less ergo more damage to the environment.
I think you will find that in the absence of a burger industry the farmers will not be breeding any therefore the methane issue will quickly subside.

I think you will find that in the absence of a burger industry the farmers will not be breeding any therefore the methane issue will quickly subside.
I like my beef (no pun intended) as much as a lot of people but Impossible Burger people really have created a pretty decent alternative, which tastes just like that from veggie stuff.

morsk

LE
How FECKING ridiculous, it's now getting a long way past a joke.......

Great. So the students cant get a burger because their cookhouse bends to peer pressure whilst India and China's industrial emissions go unchecked.

morsk

LE
I like my beef (no pun intended) as much as a lot of people but Impossible Burger people really have created a pretty decent alternative, which tastes just like that from veggie stuff.
You also enjoy the taste of penis though, so it is no great recommendation mate

Great. So the students cant get a burger because their cookhouse bends to peer pressure whilst India and China's industrial emissions go unchecked.
Easy to say that when the UK has emitted so much over the years while industrialising and became a first world nation...these are countries with huge populations only just trying to do the same...so of course, their emissions will be bigger. Actually, China has been actively trying to reduce its emissions, with world's largest PV capacity and a lot of wind turbines...

Latest Threads