All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

philc

LE
I was browsing around a shipping forum so I could appear a clever twat discussing the little incident in the Strait of Hormuz and I found this picture, slight dink which will T-Cut out, oh and the ship was at anchor.
19fbff91f86aa18f04a447782e9a639b.jpg

Kirkz

LE
I always break the yolks for egg banjos , don't know why just something I've always done . Go on ,call me a Philistine =D
Without the yoke how is it a banjo?
With the yolk broken it's just an egg sandwich.
The reason it's called a BANJO is when the yolk breaks and drips down your top you brush it off holding the butty away from you and with the other hand make like you're strumming a banjo.

@Londo just like You're and your, you're in the wrong again you fucking Philistine.

Londo

LE
The reason it's called a BANJO is when the yolk breaks and drips down your top you brush it off holding the butty away from you and with the other hand make like you're strumming a banjo.

@Londo just like You're and your, you're in the wrong again you ******* Philistine.
But I don't like egg yoke all down my front even if I do like an egg sandwich plus I do like being a Philistine . Its more interesting than my bad speeling :-D

But I don't like egg yoke all down my front even if I do like an egg sandwich plus I do like being a Philistine . Its more interesting than my bad speeling :-D
Capbadge please, I might forgive you

Kirkz

LE
That's fine Mukker, but don't call it an egg banjo when it's just an egg butty.
As for your speeling you're still a Filesteen.

@Londo just like You're and your, you're in the wrong again you ******* Philistine.
Or the yolk drips into the web of your fingers. It is volcanically hot but to make a fuss of any kind would be an admission to liking lavender slip-ons. Banjo is scoffed and fingers licked (you lick you’re own, obviously, are you RAF Regiment?). Job done.